Game Thread | Sens vs. Habs | 12/20/05

Spider-Man NL

Oh dear... Let's hope our boys can dig deep and pull off a miracle tonight. I want to see the back-up goalie curse transfer to the sens!

I won't be able to watch the game... I'll be at work pulling another 15 hour shift... so GO HABS GO!!!

:ghg:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AK 47 is Kosty but he wears #46.

And I don’t know what you all are thinking but Kovalev can not play centre, if you actually think Kovalev will be our #1 centre tonight you will be disappointed. He is a winger because 1st and foremost he cant win face-offs and the centre man must work twice as hard as a winger in the defensive zone.

Originally posted by JMMR

AK 47 is Kosty but he wears #46.

And I don’t know what you all are thinking but Kovalev can not play centre, if you actually think Kovalev will be our #1 centre tonight you will be disappointed. He is a winger because 1st and foremost he cant win face-offs and the centre man must work twice as hard as a winger in the defensive zone.

did you read the rest of it ? I'm hoping for Murray to be the Centre and add grit to all the line .... go on back to reading!:P:/):D

p.s. Your right I'll call him AK46 from now on... it fits ! good one!

[Edited on 2005/12/20 by CoRvInA]

Not you someone else said that they thought he could play centre. Sorry I should have posted their quote.

LOL by the way I forgot to put smileys on the (go back to reading) it was all in good humour intended ... in fact I will go edit it now!

:/)

I think it was me who said Kovy centre?

Originally posted by CoRvInA
Originally posted by marky_and_komi
Originally posted by CoRvInA
Originally posted by SoCalHab

Corvina, is that your mug on the avatar?....and if it is, are you going to audition for "The Sopranos, the 7th Season"? ............................Just kidding, of course.

haha Finally one who has noticed my picks... hehe it aint me thats for sure.. I have a theme going on with the picks .. if you've noticed the earlier ones you could find out what the theme is

:/)

your kids ??:lol:

Very funny:guru:

Ok I will change to another one I had before .. and no its not my Grandson either

:wall: give us a hint

any relation with anybody in your family ?

Ok well the Habs have won 24 cups so I am not sure about 23.

Unless every picture symbolizes a player but 25 players including goalies have dressed this year for the habs so a better clue will be needed.

Or could 23 have something to do with Bob Gainey.

Ok well the Habs have won 24 cups so I am not sure about 23.

Unless every picture symbolizes a player but 25 players including goalies have dressed this year for the habs so a better clue will be needed.

Or could 23 have something to do with Bob Gainey.

I believe we've dressed 28 players this year. Zednik, Koivu, Kovalev, Dagenais, Ribeiro, Ryder, Bulis, Bonk, Sundstrom, Higgins, Plekanec, Begin, Perezhogin, Ivannans, Lapierre, Kostitsyn, Murray, Markov, Rivet, Souray, Komisarek, Bouillon, Dandenault, Streit, Cote, Theodore, Huet, Danis. Am I missing anyone?