Game Thread | Sens vs. Habs | 12/20/05

Spider-Man NL

What were the lines? who else played solid, im guessing the usual markov, bouilion, ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Redlight60

What were the lines? who else played solid, im guessing the usual markov, bouilion, ?

Kovalev started with Ribeiro but the lines kept changing. I know Bulis and Ribeiro ended up on the same line.

Sundstrom-Begin-Ryder was the strange line that got us our first momentum shift and was the turning point of the game.

Kosty didn't play. Then there was Higgins, Perezhogin and Murray who were just kinda thrown around.

The lines really weren't set.

Unbelievable games by: Kovalev

Great games: Ryder, Sundstrom, Huet

Very good games: Begin, Markov, Dagenais

Good games: Bouillon, Murray, Higgins, Ribeiro

thanks for the info, im guessing we played with an extra defenseman this game, seeing as kosty didnt play. Who dominated play? was it just a luck win, or did we come out with a bang?

ive seen teams luckily come back like that, how do you think toronto comes back, what nevermind, thats just refing

Originally posted by CoRvInA

Yes but not exactly  Streit didnt hit the ice for a second!

I was watching the Sportsnet/Senators coverage of the game. I thought Streit took a shot off the back of the leg early in the first. And Kostitsyn may have gotten a second shift, but I only remember seeing him on the ice once.

Originally posted by simonus

OMG!!!!  WE WON!!!  

I JUST GET BACK HOME AND WE WON!!!!

YEAHH!!!

(I realize you all had this emotion a little bit ago....)

GO HABS

I LOVE YOU ALEX!

That made me laugh out loud, hahaha, that's awesome

I'm so pumped about this win, i think i'm going to stay up all night watching the highlights over and over again

Wow I just read the entire thread. After I watched the 3rd period and OT and the shootout.

When I came home from my exam around 9:10 the third was starting and a I checked the score I was happy that they were within 2 and even happier they came from behind.

When Kovalev scored to tie it I went insane.

I could not be more Happy habs win and I am done exams. What a game could this mean Kovalev plays with Ribero even when Koivu is back, well depending on when Koivu is back and how well Ribs and Kovy play together.

Now mind you I only saw t5he third so I have no idea how either played in the 1st two periods, but I am ecstatic with their play together.

Originally posted by JMMR

Wow I just read the entire thread. After I watched the 3rd period and OT and the shootout.

When I came home from my exam around 9:10 the third was starting and a I checked the score I was happy that they were within 2 and even happier they came from behind.

When Kovalev scored to tie it I went insane.

I could not be more Happy habs win and I am done exams. What a game could this mean Kovalev plays with Ribero even when Koivu is back, well depending on when Koivu is back and how well Ribs and Kovy play together.

Now mind you I only saw t5he third so I have no idea how either played in the 1st two periods, but I am ecstatic with their play together.

Ribeiro didnt do much like usual kovalev did all the work:D

Originally posted by DJ_Laszlo

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen

Alex KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo: :clap:

As LIL Jon would say!

WHHHHAAAAaaaaaTTTT? OKAAAYYYYYYY YEAAAAAAAAHHHYY

I spoke to a Sens fan last night he was being polite I guess probably thinking a sens win was a sure thing... sort of like getting pu$$* in Leaf Land!

(even if I told him we took out Havlat and would take one more out even in defeat!) muajaja mmm well didnt want both things happening But happy still! By the way They say Spezza Called for the pass from Souray! Karma Payback I hope!

Would Emery had made any difference? I think Havlat played so so... which comes back to the discussion wiht this sens fans .. he said HE WOULD GIVE BOTH the Dominator and Emery for Theo!.... he did think the habs might be the most unpredictable team out there and he's nervous everytime he plays us!.... THen later we ended up cheering and toasting For more LEaf Bashing (in front of a Leaf fan)

Now The sens are losing players... The bug is going West!!! its going WEST!!! Bulis the Habbie Help me JinX this bug away from us! I'm done blabbing .. Good night yalll

:ghg:

Anyways

Originally posted by RobRock
Originally posted by CoRvInA

Yes but not exactly  Streit didnt hit the ice for a second!

I was watching the Sportsnet/Senators coverage of the game. I thought Streit took a shot off the back of the leg early in the first. And Kostitsyn may have gotten a second shift, but I only remember seeing him on the ice once.

as to streit and kostsitsyn, check this site:

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/2005...06/SC020492.HTM

it'll show you when and how often they played.

By the way, Komisarek didn't play for the last part of the 2nd, all of the 3rd and the overtime. Any ideas?

See, JLP, I TOLD you to make the (expletive deleted) tea!!!

(PMAC shamelessly lobbies for the title Official HW Nostodamus :lol:)

Thank God, now I want a winning streak:ghg:

Originally posted by RobRock

What the hell were the docs thinking?

And a great job by Huet, holding the team in down 3-0.

U r not exactly an expert on the subject, they are, so it would be better to not risk another kovalev injury (that was a horrible month). What do you think, they were holding him back to make the habs suffer?

:ghg:

couldnt this prove the docs were right?

I dont know if anybody noticed this, but every mtl goal except the 3rd (which was fired by an AK27) was scored on Hasek's high stick side. Am I ignorant as to Hasek's book or did the habs figure something out?