Game 6 - Leafs vs Habs 7:30PM ET

JoeLassister

1 hour ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

injury or scratch?

Healthy scratch for Tatar as far as I know.  He was in the morning skate.  He was also set to be scratched earlier in the series until Staal couldn't go.

Hopefully Toffoli is able to come back.  Though he hasn't scored, he's still one of their better threats and he's due.

Just now, dlbalr said:

Healthy scratch for Tatar as far as I know.  He was in the morning skate.  He was also set to be scratched earlier in the series until Staal couldn't go.

Hopefully Toffoli is able to come back.  Though he hasn't scored, he's still one of their better threats and he's due.

Agree. I want him out there. Tatar is crap, let him sit. Evans bring more, frankly.

Just now, Sir_Boagalott said:

Did the analysts seriously just compare Chucky to Messier?  

Yeah, all this adulation of Galchenyuk is making me puke. If he were not a Leafs we would not be hearing half of that garbage.

7 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I agree, Toffoli is definitely due, as is Cuafield and Gally.  They should all be able to score 2 each in a 7 game series.   I'd also say so was Tatar, so I'm not sure what to think of sitting him.  

2 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

I agree, Toffoli is definitely due, as is Cuafield and Gally.  They should all be able to score 2 each in a 7 game series.   I'd also say so was Tatar, so I'm not sure what to think of sitting him.  

He has 5 points in his last 23 playoff games. Let him sit.

3 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

The effort is there, just need a little finishFinnish

We better get Armia and Kotkaniemi working on that in the second! Both have had some good chances so far.

1 minute ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Toffoli back on ice 

:1banana:

1 minute ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Caufiled rips the post.. damn

I couldnt see the game when it happened but I heard it.  At 1st I figured it was the Leafs that did it.  When I entered the room I realized that the play went the other way to the Habs end.  

14 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Yeah, all this adulation of Galchenyuk is making me puke. If he were not a Leafs we would not be hearing half of that garbage.

Sweet sweet non biased NBC. Superior to national broadcast sportsnet