Game 6 - Leafs vs Habs 7:30PM ET

JoeLassister

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Petry looks gassed to me.

It’s gonna be a nail biting 5 minutes

Caufield better score soon.  I dont want to have to wait until late in the 5th period for him to score.

Just now, BCHabnut said:

Horrible execution with the game on the line

You have to hand it to the Leafs, they got desperate and started skating and winning battles. All series long the Habs have had no answer when the Laffs crank it up. But the Habs are out of excuses, it’s all on the line now, gotta do it.

No one has been harder on Danault this year than me, but I have to hand it to him. He has been a defensive beast in the later games of this series.

Habs escape to the dressing room. Can they regroup and find one more push?

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

You have to hand it to the Leafs, they got desperate and started skating and winning battles. All series long the Habs have had no answer when the Laffs crank it up. But the Habs are out of excuses, it’s all on the line now, gotta do it.

They're playing Jaques Martin hockey. No possession in the offensive zone.  Ever. Tough one boys. They made a series out if it at least

We had been losing puck battles in our end for a good stretch leading up to the Leafs goals.  Petry being terrible was just the icing on the crap-in-own-end cake.