Game 7 Habs vs Leafs 7:00 PM ET

JoeLassister

Keep it rollin' AGAIN  Yvonne !!! YAAAA

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

The magic number is 67 !  Let's keep it that way !

Now discuss lines and stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

No muzzin is huge and despite Reily getting all the kudos, muzzin is their most important Dman. 

Price, this series is on your shoulders. We need yet another champion performance tonight. 

Hopefully we can limit some of our Dzone turnovers. We can’t afford to give up as many as we have been 

Go Habs Go

I guess injury cant hurt Habs chances, never noticed him to begin with..but goes for most opposition, i dont follow them at all, hard enough time following Hab players shift to shift.

But, is great turn of events, after all the negativity following the two losses mon-tues. 

I would love to say i have a 'good' feeling about this game, like most Hab-Leaf games it shouldnt be boring and am really looking forward to this one.:gohabsgo: 

Win or lose, I'm just happy that they made a series of it. Price let the world know he ain't done yet. The kids look like gamers. I will be watching on NBC tonight. It's an absolute breath of fresh air. It really changes the game from a negative to a positive experience. They are far less biased than the network which owns the Leafs. 

GO HABS GO!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Keep it rollin' AGAIN  Yvonne !!! YAAAA

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

The magic number is 67 !  Let's keep it that way !

Now discuss lines and stuff.

She's the reason I'm a Habs fan! She shoots! He scores!!!!

1 hour ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

No muzzin is huge and despite Reily getting all the kudos, muzzin is their most important Dman. 

Price, this series is on your shoulders. We need yet another champion performance tonight. 

Hopefully we can limit some of our Dzone turnovers. We can’t afford to give up as many as we have been 

Go Habs Go

That would be so fantastic.... Price 4 - Toronto 3.

That's how I've felt playing hockey in Toronto where I had a TSN guy take over my Saturday 10:am skate time. We had a couple of NHL'ers show up very occasionally, a Sudbury Wolves goalie and a wonderful time. But I loved wearing my #4 Habs jersey ... le sacre flannel... when I beat them to the puck. I'm really a flying Frenchman in an English speaking body! :youpi:

7 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Win or lose, I'm just happy that they made a series of it. Price let the world know he ain't done yet. The kids look like gamers. I will be watching on NBC tonight. It's an absolute breath of fresh air. It really changes the game from a negative to a positive experience. They are far less biased than the network which owns the Leafs. 

GO HABS GO!

Agreed, it would be so great to take out the Leafs but if they lose they certainly didn't go out quietly. I should stop reading the Toronto media, lack of respect is ridiculous, it's like they feel entitled which is so funny since they haven't won a cup for so long. This is the playoffs where you have to earn it. It will be nerve wracking tonight. If the Leafs win they I become a Jets fan, if they beat the Jets then I become a Tampa/Carolina fan, if the Leafs make it to the final then I become an AVs fan.  Maybe that's a little petty but that's how I feel.  Toronto media and fans would make me throw up if the Leafs win. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, DON said:

I guess injury cant hurt Habs chances, never noticed him to begin with..but goes for most opposition, i dont follow them at all, hard enough time following Hab players shift to shift.

But, is great turn of events, after all the negativity following the two losses mon-tues. 

I would love to say i have a 'good' feeling about this game, like most Hab-Leaf games it shouldnt be boring and am really looking forward to this one.:gohabsgo: 

I'm not expecting it...  the 30/70 odds someone stated about say it for me.. but that's one out of three not one out of a thousand. 

Can you imagine how hard we'll be laughing all summer if ............... Hahahaha! We are Montreal and this IS Toronto after all. 

So let's see. Same ice. Same league. Same rules. Same equipment. Same number of wins. 

Our team is tying the Leafs. 

OK.. they have prettier dresses.. but still... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helmethead said:

Let's get it done boys!!

I don't think I can handle my 8yr old's meltdown if they lose.

Eight year olds are in love at that age. I still am. 

God is clearly a Habs fan... so ya never know... . Of course he may want us to clean up our yard and repair the house... but ..just maybe..... 

12 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Agreed, it would be so great to take out the Leafs but if they lose they certainly didn't go out quietly. I should stop reading the Toronto media, lack of respect is ridiculous, it's like they feel entitled which is so funny since they haven't won a cup for so long. This is the playoffs where you have to earn it. It will be nerve wracking tonight. If the Leafs win they I become a Jets fan, if they beat the Jets then I become a Tampa/Carolina fan, if the Leafs make it to the final then I become an AVs fan.  Maybe that's a little petty but that's how I feel.  Toronto media and fans would make me throw up if the Leafs win. 

I LOVED les Canadiens as a child and love them still... Who cannot salute Jean Beliveau? Who cannot stand back when the Rocket and his brother skate through the pages of history. And Lafleur... Guy. Still such a wonderful open man with time for everyone. Les Glorieux. 

And Toronto ran a profitable business. 

Canadians fans love hockey. Torontonians love the Leafs. 

It is a moral duty to prefer the Habs and help keep them on track as a good critical fan. 

We love hockey after all. 

I have to miss the first period tonight so will be fast forwarding a recording through commercials in order to try and catch up live. At that point, I’d be able to join here. 

I’ve been quietly wearing my reverse retro only the past two games this series, and will continue to do so in solitude tonight. 

:gohabsgo:

My prediction was Habs in 7

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helmethead said:

Let's get it done boys!!

I don't think I can handle my 8yr old's meltdown if they lose.

I don’t think I can handle my meltdown if they lose.😎

• Like 1

I am expecting an impact from Gallagher and Weber tonight on the score sheet. Perhaps a Weber blast from the point off Gallagher's newly reinforced glove and in for the game winner? 

1 hour ago, Toronthab said:

God is clearly a Habs fan... 

I heard she was, not sure means a win, but wagon gots lots of room and more the merrier!

Seems 100% of Canucks & Sens (yes, there are some out there) fans are now also pro-Hab, or is it more anti-Leaf...hard to tell. I just dont care, come on Gallagher, Weber, Petry, Caufield, Tater; time to show up and bury a puck or two.

Seems like if can just manage 3g, Carey is on autopilot and a W is a lock.

:1gohabs:

Just for once, can we please get some puck luck, couple that with a dash of competence on the powerplay, and not do this the hard way?  I'm not young anymore...my nerves can't take a highly stressful Game 7. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

Just for once, can we please get some puck luck, couple that with a dash of competence on the powerplay, and not do this the hard way?  I'm not young anymore...my nerves can't take a highly stressful Game 7. 

One thing I can almost say for sure. If the Habs win, it will be the hard way. An easy win in a game 7 would be like winning the lotto. It doesn't happen.  I am prepared for a highly stressful evening, actually no I'm not, I don't think you can prepare for such an evening. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

One thing I can almost say for sure. If the Habs win, it will be the hard way. An easy win in a game 7 would be like winning the lotto. It doesn't happen.  I am prepared for a highly stressful evening, actually no I'm not, I don't think you can prepare for such an evening. 

Hahahaha... we're all the same! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DON said:

I heard she was, not sure means a win, but wagon gots lots of room and more the merrier!

Seems 100% of Canucks & Sens (yes, there are some out there) fans are now also pro-Hab, or is it more anti-Leaf...hard to tell. I just dont care, come on Gallagher, Weber, Petry, Caufield, Tater; time to show up and bury a puck or two.

Seems like if can just manage 3g, Carey is on autopilot and a W is a lock.

:1gohabs:

I'll debate ya on the immanence /transcendence dimensions of he and she after the game. Go Aristotle!!  Cheers:)

• Like 1