Dumbest Poll Ever

JLP

When Habs play it's morning here so I sometimes make tea, and it happened several times that I was making tea when the Habs scored. So there was an empirical link between the kettle in my apartment in Tokyo and the opposing team's goal light at the Bell Centre. Posters would implore me to "make tea quick JLP" if we needed a goal. hehehe.

But a month ago there appeared(*cough*Bulis:mad:*cough*) an anti-JLP-tea campaign. It's chilly here now so I have drunk more chocolat chaud anyway. But interesting to note less tea has been matched by a decline in the Habs' fortunes...

So here's the dumbest poll ever:

We play the Sens tomorrow. I could go either way with my morning beverage. I'll let HW decide.

Theo's out, Plex is out, Koivu is still hurting, but may play....Make the (expletive deleted) tea already!

Originally posted by Macaskill

WOW, do tell us what you decided on? Did you go w/ the majority?

No tea! Guess who was right!?

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Tea is god!

:ghg:

Yes it is -- TEA should have got a game star instead of Alfredsson!

As you can see on the GDT, I woke up after the first period, and we were down 2-0 when I started making tea. My first sip it was almost too late, already 3-0.

But the rest is history.

TEA.:/)

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon
Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Tea is god!

:ghg:

Yes it is -- TEA should have got a game star instead of Alfredsson!

As you can see on the GDT, I woke up after the first period, and we were down 2-0 when I started making tea. My first sip it was almost too late, already 3-0.

But the rest is history.

TEA.:/)

Holy *BLEEP*...

I'm jumping on the tea bandwagon.

From now on, I'll start to smoke tea before every Habs game! :P

[Edited on 12-21-05 by Fanpuck33]

Originally posted by Mont Royale

Normally I'd agree with going the tea route, but we're playing the Sens, and we're without some key players.  All the tea in China AND Japan may not help.  Save the tea for the next game, when we're playing somebody beatable!

I am happily eating these words... they're delicious!

:bow: tea!

:hlogo:

MMm Hmmm! So... here's an idea. When the Habs win the Stanley Cup, you should call them up and explain it's all because of your tea drinking. That way, you're almost sure to get at least a day w/ the cup to drink your tea out of it with!

Originally posted by Macaskill

MMm Hmmm! So... here's an idea. When the Habs win the Stanley Cup, you should call them up and explain it's all because of your tea drinking. That way, you're almost sure to get at least a day w/ the cup to drink your tea out of it with!

I'll make the call now, why wait? There are 50 games left and the Supermarket up the street has an unlimited supply of chamomile!!! hehehe