Round 2, Game 1 Habs vs Jets 7:30PM ET

JoeLassister

Wow, that 3rd goal was sweet.  

Thats exactly what they need to do too.  i.e. quickly respond to every Jets goal.   

Sucks kk got a penalty there.  It was definitely goalie interference on the goal, but a penalty?  I'm no sure about that.  

3 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

🤣

No doubt, no doubt.  🤣

Now thats just uncalled for.  🤣

It's unarguable that Gustofsson crapped the bed there bad.  However, that was inevitable.   I'm sorta more concerned that Price didn't stop it vs Gustafsson causing a breakaway.  

I liked Gustafson’s game 7 and thought he looked good beside Weber.

therr is that 

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Doesn't matter, he was in the crease

So it can't be incidental contact because he was in the crease? It is an automatic penalty if the goal is waived?  I'm not arguing. I'm asking.

I'll happily take a 3-1 lead after the first. Ducharme seems to have figured out how to play against the Jets' D and Hellebuyck, the Habs are creating havoc and chances around the goal.

Naturalstattrick.com has the high-danger chances as 4-1 for the Habs, and I think that's about right.

Glad period ended 3-1. Would have been wind-out-of-the-sails to give up a PP goal there. 

let’s play the 2nd as if it’s 0-0 again!

Just now, BCHabnut said:

So it can't be incidental contact because he was in the crease? It is an automatic penalty if the goal is waived?  I'm not arguing. I'm asking.

Incidental contact in the crease is no goal. 

The only way you are allowed to contact the goalie in the crease is if you get pushed in. 

It shouldn't be a penalty.

They called that it wasn't incidental by giving him 2.

Just now, BCHabnut said:

I dont get that either.  Any contact with a goalie when they are in the crease is automatic no goal interference vs the penalty.  However, I guess kk does skate into the crease right up behind him and then somewhat did a slew foot type maneuver.