Round 2, Game 1 Habs vs Jets 7:30PM ET

JoeLassister

3-1 after 40 minutes

are the ‘Pegs choking ? Rusty?

or is Ducharme a genius?

or are the Habs just getting the bounces?

Nah, I think the Habs are showing they are built for the playoffs 

:habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo: 
Go Habs Go!

:habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo: 

2 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I'd like to see some more energy in the third, to make sure the Jets don't get back into this game.

I would let the sleepy giants sleep

Habs stealing the game from a better team 

Didn't like the first half of the period where it looked like they were sitting back.  I really liked the second half of the period as they started to forecheck and actually sustain some pressure in the offensive zone.  They didn't do much of that last round.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

We are playing great hockey. 

One period Go Habs Go 

We really are. 

6 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Didn't like the first half of the period where it looked like they were sitting back.  I really liked the second half of the period as they started to forecheck and actually sustain some pressure in the offensive zone.  They didn't do much of that last round.

I agree, but something tells me its better they sit back with 2 goal leads as long as they respond to every goal within 5 mins.  ex:  if the Jets score then the Habs play hard and get it back within 5 mins.  i.e. if its hard for the Jets to get goals and the Habs go out and get them right back it will crush the Jets morale.  

Hmm, who flipped that puck down ice?  They need to do that more but to Habs forwards.  I want to seem them figure that out so bad because that would create a lot of rushes.  The Habs score a lot on the rush.  

52 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Watching the replay I’m even more dumbfounded .. even the announcers don’t get it 

OK, that one was a Tim Peel "I dont like #15" or an even up call, his arm was up as soon as he made contact.

Why cant they have competent officiating, i just dont get it, arnt these playoff officials the "cream" of that group?

Oh ya, nice start to game.:hyper: