Round 2, Game 1 Habs vs Jets 7:30PM ET

JoeLassister

Why is it that every time every playoff we are doing well, we have a horrible injury?????

If Scheifele doesn't get multiple games, I don't think I can support this game anymore! IT was a premeditated hit...he didn't even try to play the puck!

• Upvote 1

If that was a lesser star it’d be 8 games but because it’s Scheifele it’ll be none.. the league is a joke is he’s allowed back this series.. clear elbow to the head 

Scheifele dirty ass play! Hes gotta get suspended for that.

Respect for Ehlers (at least I think it was him) trying to keep people from falling on Evans. 

Just now, Habsfan said:

If Scheifele doesn't get multiple games, I don't think I can support this game anymore! IT was a premeditated hit...he didn't even try to play the puck!

It’s Scheifele. What are the chances of him getting a suspension, let alone a meaningful suspension,. The league is a joke. How many players have we had cheapshotted like that???

Just now, brobin said:

I have zero faith in the nhl to suspend him… deliberate head shot with intent to injure… 

That's what I'm afraid of!

1 minute ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

If that was a lesser star it’d be 8 games but because it’s Scheifele it’ll be none.. the league is a joke is he’s allowed back this series.. clear elbow to the head 

If that's how the league plays it, you headhunt Scheifele until he gets carried off.  It's the only way.  This CANNOT go completely unpunished.

Just now, hab29RETIRED said:

It’s Scheifele. What are the chances of him getting a suspension, let alone a meaningful suspension,. The league is a joke. How many players have we had cheapshotted like that???

I know. I've got a bad feeling he's gonna get a single game and that's it!