New goaltending direction...

hankhab

I would like to see Huet play more than 2 games before we consider him as a possible starter. There must be a reason that LA gave up on him.

As far as trading Kovy for Thornton: get to the exorcist you've been possessed by the same evil spirt that used to haunt Houle:puke:

Ahh well. We all know this deal wont happen; Theo will stay in Montreal as long as this team remains in the playoff race. And once the Habs reach the playoffs we will see the true Jose Theodore, I am almost certain that he will silence all his critics once again when the regular season is done and the important games start.

PMAC,

please do not compare me to Houle! Ouchhhhhh! I hate Houle for what he did. Yeh Yeh hate is a strong word. He is one of the 3 amigos that f#%^# things up.

Yes, I guess comparing you to Houle was a trifle harsh, but Kovalev for Thornton????!!!!!

I don’t know I would really consider that deal as well.

I hope San Jose makes the playoffs and he is healthy. If he again flops in the post season he is not worth it but if helps lead the Sharks to a successful run and that deal were offered I would take it. Thornton is a game breaker as Kovalev is but Big Joe is younger and puts up bigger and more consistent numbers. Although he does seem to have an attitude problem. Anyways its always fun to think about blockbusters but Kovy is a great player and lest see what they both can do with their new clubs not only in the regular season but the more important post season as well.