Robert Lang (Detroit)

David Vyborny (Columbus)

Rostislav Olesz (Florida)

Václav Prospal (Tampa)

Martin Rucinský (Rangers)

Jan Bulis (Montréal)

Martin Erat (Nashville)

Petr Cajánek (St. Louis)

... old "golden" core is still there. How else ;). This team is strong enough to reach semifinal (at least :)), I think.

PS. ... and good news for Habs fans too - Jan is on board :)!

Edited by tommy9

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!

Good to see yet another happy member! :D

(And Zednik made team Slovakia... so now I'm joining your club (Bulis_the_Habbie & Sakiqc)).

Although, I have recently sold out and changed my avatar to Steve Begin... *shrug*

So, who'll start? Vokoun or Hasek? ;)

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Theres pretty much an Av on every team (Krupp counts as Germany's coach). We USED to have a member on Sweden too but that has since changed >_>

Hejduk is one of my favourites though. Not having a great season but glad to see he made it anyway. :D

Originally posted by jetsniper

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Theres pretty much an Av on every team (Krupp counts as Germany's coach). We USED to have a member on Sweden too but that has since changed >_>

Hejduk is one of my favourites though. Not having a great season but glad to see he made it anyway. :D

So far the Habs have one on every roster besides Sweden too. But don't forget that we also have Streit on Switzerland and 3 national team captains (most in the league).

Which team has the most National players? It must between Ottawa and Detroit but I could see Atlanta having the most...

Originally posted by Macaskill
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!BULIS!

(And Zednik made team Slovakia... so now I'm joining your club (Bulis_the_Habbie & Sakiqc)).

Although, I have recently sold out and changed my avatar to Steve Begin... *shrug*

... hard to tell. My prediction is ...

Voki 60% .................... Domi 39% .......................................................................... Hnili 1% ... :D

vokoun_velky.jpghasek05.jpghnilicka8.jpg

Tampa-Rangers update: 2-0 NYR now. Powerplay goals by our "Olympics visitors" Prucha and Straka :). BTW, seven members of our squad are in action together on Manhattan tonite - thats 30%! Time for assistant-coaches and his spy-diary :D!

So far the Habs have one on every roster besides Sweden too. But don't forget that we also have Streit on Switzerland and 3 national team captains (most in the league).

Which team has the most National players? It must between Ottawa and Detroit but I could see Atlanta having the most...

... at the moment are Avs on top of list - 11 Olympians in 8 squads, follow by Philly with 10 players in 6 teams :).

... former linemates together again (.. in flight to Torino at least :P)

Hejduk.jpgFoppa.jpg

tommy's right, we've got the most with 11. If I break it down correctly it would be:

Canada - Joe Sakic, Rob Blake

USA - JM Liles (Konowalchuk had a spot but he's out for the season)

Finland - Ossi Vaananen, Antti Laaksonen (Glad to see Antti make it. He always does but still, he's a great player)

Slovakia - Peter Budaj, Marek Svatos

Czech Republic - Milan Hejduk

Latvia - Karlis Skrastins

Switzerland - David Aebischer

Kazahkstan - Vitaly Kolsenik

Congrats to the Boys!

... hard to tell. My prediction is ...

Voki 60% .................... Domi 39% ........................................................................... Hnili 1% ... :D

vokoun_velky.jpghasek05.jpghnilicka8.jpg

... my two weeks old predictions wasn't so bad :). Today's poll of Czech hockey fans tells the same.

Here -> poll - down on this site

latest results (3160 votes)

Hasek 38,5%

Vokoun 59,0%

Hnilicka 2,5%

But Czech experts, former&present trainers or GM's are slightly for big Dom :hockey:. We'll see.

If Hasek is not the starter does anyone think he will even go?

And the Sens seem to play Emery a lot although I know Dom is injured now. If I were a Sens fan I would be weary Emery looks shaky now and if Dom cannot put multiple games together this Sens team could fall in the standings. Sorry to go off topic.

If Hasek is not the starter does anyone think he will even go?

And the Sens seem to play Emery a lot although I know Dom is injured now. If I were a Sens fan I would be weary Emery looks shaky now and if Dom cannot put multiple games together this Sens team could fall in the standings. Sorry to go off topic.

Hasek is ready again (see here) and will be on ice against Caps today, than I think his February outputs will be most important for him. Voki has a better "starting position" now (IMO) :)

I know that this is in the 'get over it' territory but every once in a while, when I hear or read about Vokoun, I shudder, thinking: "Geeeeeeeeeeeeee, he's so good... he was ours............ we lost him in a waiver draft... got NOTHING for losing him................. AAAACCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

Get over it! Yes I know but still........ sigh........... :( :eyes: :wall:

The fact is that Dom is 40 years old. With Havlat gone for the season, the Sens are looking more human. Now these little injuries to Alfredsson, Spezza, Redden and Hasek are going to hurt them since their second line isn't as good as many 1st lines anymore.

Back on track, Vokoun is the better goalie but I would start Hasek because he carried the Czech team for so many years and this will be his last international tournament.