25 members have voted

1. 1. Will the habs win tonight?

• Yes!
    • No!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody going to go to a hole and hide????????????

i see that cataclaw is labelled 'initiation'... does that mean we can do 'interesting things' to him? or, if this happens, will we make the news headlines...

NEW MEMBER OF HABSWORLD HAZED!!! SHAMEFUL!!! ON THE LEAFS FAN WEBSITE, WE'D EXPECT IT BUT FROM THE FANS OF SUCH A CLASS ORGANIZATION... SHAME, I SAY, SHAME!!!!!!!!!

it's a good thing that i have my guitars... i can go up and play some stuff... music soothes the savage breast, or in my case, the hairy chest :lol::lol::lol:

Well, the only we can do it to forget this night as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas to all the Habs People around the world, have a good days with your family and friends. ¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!! :) :ghg: :)

thank you, merci... joyeux noël to you too, main man from spain. :):)

Well, the only we can do it to forget this night as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas to all the Habs People around the world, have a good days with your family and friends. ¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!! :) :ghg: :)

Yes, Merry X-mas & Happy New Year to all of you.

Like John Lennon said: "All you need is love!" ...

X-mas1.gif

gr.jpg

you a funny man... the caps are truly grinches for us... may they get visited by ebenezer's scrooge's last ghost - they get shown their grave.... :angry2:

hey... it looks like pittsburg are beating the flyers

on the other hand, if the flyers win tonight, they will be in 1st place in the atlantic division... wow!

on the other hand, if the flyers win tonight, they will be in 1st place in the atlantic division... wow!

there it is again... a multi-post in the same post... obviously i'm doing something wrong... :1special: :blush:

Edited by shortcat1

Well I hope all my friends here on HW have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family. Drink lots of Bailey's Irish Cream, eat, sing, dance and be merry -- see you next game!

:hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo:

Oh, and get well soon Saku!

Edited by JeanLucPilon

two days off for the boys... maybe that'll be enough for saku koivu to come back and shake the poop out of the slackers... maybe slap a couple of faces :angry:

crud.... it looks like the flyers have come back to beat the penguins... i really despise that team - not the players - but bobby clarke and HIS team :angry::angry2::angry:

Edited by shortcat1

is huet at fault on any of these goals? or, better yet, is he seriously weak on them?

six on four with two minutes to go... why not?

The last two were definitely not sniper's goals. Game winner under his far leg from the goal line, and the insurance marker a bank shot off his shoulder from behind the goal line. He was playing well for the first two period, much less frantic than José usually plays, but suffered a meltdown on those last two goals. The tying goal wasn't really good, but Zubrus walked out from the corner uncontested, so that one goes on the defense.

Where was Kovalev when we needed him tonight?

He did not seem like the same player Habs fans enjoyed only 3 days ago at home against the leagues best team the Ottawa Senators.

Kovalev was invisible tonight he made one nice pass, and drew a single penalty. Other than that he was pretty mush useless tonight.

Although this entire game can not rest of Kovalev's shoulders for Huet collapsed in the third and once again the majority of the team decided to take the night off, and Julien once again sat Zhog and K Rex two players who are the Future of this team, and don’t play that terrible when the get the opportunity. Ahh well now this road trip just gets more difficult, the Canadiens must bring home at least 7 of the next possible 8 points in my opinion as little as it matters to most everyone else for this trip to be a successful one.

8 pages?

8!!??

That must be a record (and not a good one.) I think there are more posts per page but this seems a bit ridiculous.

On a different note, it's 5 am. Where is A Concerned Fan's article? It's my favourite thing to read here after a game.

*sigh* Time for bed

Edited by Trizzak

8 pages?

8!!??

That must be a record (and not a good one.) I think there are more posts per page but this seems a bit ridiculous.

On a different note, it's 5 am. Where is A Concerned Fan's article? It's my favourite thing to read here after a game.

*sigh* Time for bed

He already left for vacation and I suppose he wasn't that interested to write an article about such a ridicilous game ...

Meeh, against the Caps ... :angry::angry2:

I missed last nights game due to a game. Can someone please explain to me why Komi played only 5'41"?

Thanks

mathieu30 AKA mathieug, d@mn hackers

:hlogo:

Edited by mathieu30

I'd hate to point the finger but.....

Surprise! Another Kevin Pollock game decided by...wait for it... Kevin Pollock himself! The goaltender interference call on Begin was a bad one. The replay shows Kolzig broke his stick on the ice not because Begin attacked him in any way. The goal scored on that powerplay was the turning point in the game. Then there was the time when a Capital was sitting on our center after the faceoff. A couple of seconds later Markov shoots the puck onto a bench and goes to the box for Delay of Game. And how about the time a Cap took a habs's stick and skated away with it? Holding the stick? The major thing is on the penalty to Begin. One of the upgrades in the new and improved My NHL is that the referee will no longer decide the game. Unfortunately, Pollock did just that. I'm not saying that the Canadiens would have won; to me both teams were completely even. The only difference being the referee. It's hard to win when you're playing 6 against 5.

On another note, I think we all got to learn one very important lesson from this game. "Nobody can do everything but everybody can do something." Amen, and it's time for Julien to let guys do what they do best. That is, scorers score and checkers check. I'm getting tired of seeing Bulis on the top line. I mean I saw him make a couple of big body checks. That's great! Now get on a checking line! Not to blame it on him but Julien shouldn't force guys into roles they're not comfortable in. What the heck was Begin doing on the second line!? Sure, he's trying but he had the Dagenais effect last night. That is, everytime he touched the puck he shot it right away. Never did Kolzig's glove twitch more than an inch to catch them. Wow, 8 shots! Quite an achievement. The Habs did not have 40+ shots last night. A shot is when the puck leaves a player's stick and has atleast a 10% chance of going in. It seems the media walked in on Kovalev yelling at Begin for wasting shots from the outside. When you're shooting on Ty Conklin it's worth a try, I guess. But Kolzig? Dream on...

Julien, all I want for Christmas is some thought put into my favourite team's lines!

I think Julien main fault is that he's trying to control the game too much. He juggles lines too often and too quickly, and shortens his bench much too early. If a trio doesn't get a decent scoring chance after a few shifts or a single period, he's already moving guys up and down the line-up. The only line that seems to be untouchable, unless it's an injury, is Kovalev-Koivu-Zednik. After that, all bets are off. He's even started separating Ryder and Ribeiro the last couple of games.