Round 2, Game 3 Jets vs Habs 6:00PM ET

JoeLassister

Really strange seeing Edmundson and Chiarot on that last powerplay. Down Petry but wouldn't think those would be the guys up next. Be a good time to get Kulak some more minutes. 

5 minutes ago, Habsfan84 said:

Really strange seeing Edmundson and Chiarot on that last powerplay. Down Petry but wouldn't think those would be the guys up next. Be a good time to get Kulak some more minutes. 

It was, and stranger yet is they looked fairly decent.  I tend to think that is partially due to Gustafsson.  i.e. they've been watching him on the PP that they are learning what they should do.  I think Gustafsson is helping Suzuki, Caufield, and Romanov in that manner.  

Just now, Trizzak said:

What did he get a penalty for? If it was roughing, that's weak shit since he got swarmed by 4 Jets after the whistle.

I believe it should of been evened up as well since Lowry looked more aggressive. Guess they figure Anderson was the reason the scrum started though by poking at the goalies glove (the puck did come loose but not sure if it was covered fully). 

Damn, Armia again.  

1 of my fears is Armia doing too good in these playoffs.  Currently he really has no reason to warrant a large contract.  However, if he scores a lot in these playoffs then he will have a reason to ask for a lot more money.  

Just now, Sir_Boagalott said:

Damn, Armia again.  

1 of my fears is Armia doing too good in these playoffs.  Currently he really has no reason to warrant a large contract.  However, if he scores a lot in these playoffs then he will have a reason to ask for a lot more money.  

Let’s just worry about winning and going deep in the playoff before worrying g about pay-offs