Round 2, Game 4 Jets vs Habs 8:00PM ET

JoeLassister

Petry being a game time decision is good news.  Probably means that even if he doesn't play its not something broken.  Probably just sprained or jammed good. 

I'd like to see Romanov play if Petry can't. 

I agree with sitting Petry, but the question would be if DD would lean heavy on 3 guys and tire them further or would he roll 3 pairs.

If he would roll 3 pairs, I would be totally fine with Petry sitting.  If he would lean on 3, it’s better for the team if Petry is playing.

3 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Keep it rollin' baby !!!

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

Go Habs Go, fifteen in a row !!!

Can Yvonne stay even if we lose? Vive la difference... if one is still legally allowed to say that... .

I wonder.

Has Bergevin already made a trade that involves Romanov and cant be announced til after the Habs season is over.

Are they holding him out cause he's part of an offseason deal and they cant risk him being hurt?

5 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I wonder.

Has Bergevin already made a trade that involves Romanov and cant be announced til after the Habs season is over.

Are they holding him out cause he's part of an offseason deal and they cant risk him being hurt?

Whoa!! That could get a rumor mill churning!! 

it’s just crazy enough it could actually be true! Certainly makes more sense than ouellette is better than Romanov!!

28 minutes ago, revvvrob said:

it’s just crazy enough it could actually be true! Certainly makes more sense than ouellette Ouellet is better than Romanov!!

Fixed that for you. 😁

Let's not assume that this series is over. We will not make the same mistake the Leafies did with us! WE still have one game to win, which is usually the hardest! I'm looking forward to the Habs coming out strong, but I also expect the energy that comes from being on the verge of elimination to come through for the Jets.  Will not be an easy game!

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

Let's not assume that this series is over. We will not make the same mistake the Leafies did with us! WE still have one game to win, which is usually the hardest! I'm looking forward to the Habs coming out strong, but I also expect the energy that comes from being on the verge of elimination to come through for the Jets.  Will not be an easy game!

Agree. Need to have killer instinct and I really want to hear the nah nah song tonight. Ok, back to keeping with stupidstician and finishing an episode of Chuck before the game!

Read all the replies but I am still thinking of an appropriate response to @Toronthab on Yvonne

#Priorities #Dilemma 

one thing is certain: Habs rock!

:habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo: 

Go Habs Go!!!

:habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

I wonder.

Interesting idea ... scary too ... 

3 hours ago, Commandant said:

I wonder.

Holy crap if we trade away another strong Dman….

The return better be amazing 

13 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Holy crap if we trade away another strong Dman….

The return better be amazing 

17 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Interesting idea ... scary too ... 

If my speculation is correct and its only speculation.  This is no minor deal. 

With the injuries we have, and you are trading him for a draft pick or something, and its the playoffs... you say #### it, let the deal blow up, and put him in the lineup. 

The only way my speculation works is if this is all part of a blockbuster. 

Basically a year ago, Bergevin had Romanov with Kotkaniemi and Suzuki as his 'untouchables'.  I don't think Romanov's season knocked him out of that group; I don't think he played all that poorly aside from some really tough games down the stretch.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Basically a year ago, Bergevin had Romanov with Kotkaniemi and Suzuki as his 'untouchables'.  I don't think Romanov's season knocked him out of that group; I don't think he played all that poorly aside from some really tough games down the stretch.

Is it an untouchable if he's the key piece for Seth Jones or that calibre of player?

obviously there would be other pieces too.