Round 3, Game 1 Habs vs Vegas 9:00PM ET

JoeLassister

56 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

https://v.cameo.com/e/9oOIWBHj5gb

Back like ‘93!

I find that a bit weird since he was really a lifelong Flyer. I guess if you win a Cup somewhere, some part of your heart never leaves the organization...

BTW, does anyone know what Yvonne is doing now? I can't recall seeing her anywhere since that show (whatever it was called) went off the air.

GHG!!

19 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I find that a bit weird since he was really a lifelong Flyer. I guess if you win a Cup somewhere, some part of your heart never leaves the organization...

BTW, does anyone know what Yvonne is doing now? I can't recall seeing her anywhere since that show (whatever it was called) went off the air.

GHG!!

Yep -  currently she is on Handmaid’s Tail. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

GHG!!

She’s willing the hockey gods to bless the Canadiens with playoffs wins now, obviously.

• Upvote 1

So just watched an episode of Chuck for the win streak.  Ironically enough the name of the bad guy in the episode was Guy Lafleur. Not sure if that’s a good sign or not🤔

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

After Chuck, she did a stint on Dexter. She did the first 24 reboot (the one with Kroger Sutherland still in it). Umm, then I think Astronaut Wives Club. A sadly small role in the new Predator movie. (Maybe more of her could have helped that stinker!)  But her biggest role has been in The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Commandant said:

Sounds like no changes to the lineup, though Merril, Evans and Petry could be ready to go "soon", it doesn't sound like they will play game 1. 

I donà,t like the sound of that. What if He only comes back in game 3 or 4. Let's just hope that he'll be back on Wednesday!

The enormity of it being Round 3 is starting to sink in, and it's putting my nerves in overdrive.  I thought I might have a calmer "just happy to be here" outlook on this round, but turns out that's not the case.  Hoping to see Danault line shut down Stone/Pacioretty, the Suzuki line match the output of the Marchessault line, and the game to be won on our Line 3/Line 4/special teams contributions and Price outplaying Fleury.

7 hours ago, Commandant said:

Sounds like no changes to the lineup, though Merril, Evans and Petry could be ready to go "soon", it doesn't sound like they will play game 1. 

lines out yet?

Four guys shooting under 10%... Gallagher (8%), Anderson (4%), Caufield/Danault (0%)... See these guys pot a couple and we are cooking with gas!

42 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

The enormity of it being Round 3 is starting to sink in, and it's putting my nerves in overdrive.

I'm pretty calm. I'm proud of the boys making it to the final four. And while I don't know whether they can really pull out a win, I feel confident that they will not embarrass themselves in this series.

Game on! :gohabsgo: