Round 3, Game 2, Canadiens @ Golden Knights, 9:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

2 minutes ago, brobin said:

Guys need a sixty minute game tonight… they can’t sit on this..

I don't think they will sit on it. The question is whether they have enough gas in the tank to keep up this pace.

Got a feeling ... 

minus finishing drunk on the sideway skimpily dressed... of course :crazy:

Edited by alfredoh2009
PG-13

Jeez eh, am I the only thinking that the style Vegas is playing looks crazy dangerous?  I dont mean for the Habs either.   With the way Vegas is playing it looks like the Habs should be able to return to their play in the 1st 7 games of the season.  The Habs just need to start counter attacking by doing fast break out passes.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, brobin said:

Guys need a sixty minute game tonight… they can’t sit on this..

Absolutely agree.  IF they can pull this off for 60 minutes and go back to Montreal tied at 1-1, the mental aspect of the bubble prison Vegas will be in for 2 games may be a huge factor as well.

It’s only the first period, we need to see how Vegas will respond, but this first period is looking a lot like the previous 7 games before this series.  

1 minute ago, Toronthab said:

So what's your analysis for us guys?

Habs keep repeating the “Dom thing to do”

coaching adjustments 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Jeez eh, am I the only thinking that the style Vegas is playing looks crazy dangerous?  I dont mean for the Habs either.   With the way Vegas is playing it looks like the Habs should be able to return to their play in the 1st 7 games of the season.  The Habs just need to start counter attacking by doing fast break out passes.  

Your thinking Romanov will flatten Sergachev, grab puck and go in for cup winner, i hope your right.

Fast break out passes, sounds good.

Vegas like to play on the rush too, but the way the rush in leaves them vulnerable to fast counter attacks going the other direction.  The only reason that the play isnt the back n forth barn burning hockey is due to the Habs not counter attacking quickly enough.   If the Habs can make quick passes Vegas is sure to be giving up odd man rushes.