Round 3, Game 2, Canadiens @ Golden Knights, 9:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

Yessssss!  You Byron had like a million breakaways whole was in Calgary becuase of his speed, but would hardly ever score. That was a beautiful goal!!

The late in the period goal against...I guess if something had to go wrong, should have expected it'd be our usual nemesis.  Up 2 with 20min to play though...I'll take it.

Habs have the right players on the lineup to win the last period

and Price is dialed in. 

Go Habs Go

expect a big push from VGK on the third and a stifling response by Les Glorieux 

Great game by the boys after 40 minutes. Carey is awesome and he's creeping into the Knights players heads!

WE need to up the pace in the third and forecheck aggressively!!!

1 minute ago, DON said:

Price gives puck to Chiarot, who shoots it down the ice, then Chiarot was pretty good screen on goal, tough shift.

Price never saw the puck! He's dialed in right now. I have the impression that's the only way the Knights could score on him right now!

Disappointing to cough one up late (plus the usual last-second good chance off a breakdown) but considering they didn't have that good of a period, coming out even in the second is fine by me.  Here's hoping they don't sit back like that for most of the third.