Round 3, Game 3, Golden Knights @ Canadiens, 8:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

Well. We need a better 2nd period. We are lucky Price is dialled in.

• Like 1

Wow, that really sucked.  Lead streak v2.0 just got murdered by Staal.  

I was just about to post that so far this game doesnt bother me, and it still doesn't.

Awesomeness, Goal Caufield!!!!!!!!  

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Boy, I miss the first and tune in for the second…good that it’s tied, we’re getting outshot like 22-5??? WTF??

It doesnt really matter if Vegas outshoots, out chances, etc the Habs by a wide margin as long as the Habs out score them.  In fact, I think it would be a good if Vegas gets 50+ shots and Habs only have under 20 but win 3-4 to 2.  That would get into Vegas' head for sure.  

Boy, I miss the first and tune in for the second…good that it’s tied, we’re getting outshot like 22-5??? WTF??

Ugly

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

It doesnt really matter if Vegas outshoots, out chances, etc the Habs by a wide margin as long as the Habs out score them.  In fact, I think it would be a good if Vegas gets 50+ shots and Habs only have under 20 but win 3-4 to 2.  That would get into Vegas' head for sure.  

Agreed, but I’d rather we were not getting dominated! Conversely, Simpson seems very impressed that the Habs are quite comfortable playing this game. 

Agreed, but I’d rather we were not getting dominated! Conversely, Simpson seems very impressed that the Habs are quite comfortable playing this game. 

I find it odd because I thought for sure that 1 of the games vs the Leafs would be like that.  i.e. a game where the Habs get dominated and really should have no chance of wining yet win it.   Surprisingly, they havent had a game like that yet.