Round 3, Game 3, Golden Knights @ Canadiens, 8:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

I find it odd because I thought for sure that 1 of the games vs the Leafs would be like that.  i.e. a game where the Habs get dominated and really should have no chance of wining yet win it.   Surprisingly, they havent had a game like that yet.  

OT vs TO was like that.

Bad penalty by KK…this PK is huge

I'd love to see Chris Lee's career calls for & against Montreal. I bet is astoundingly lop sided. This guy has been a thorn for years. What a farce.

7 minutes ago, nihilz said:

I'd love to see Chris Lee's career calls for & against Montreal. I bet is astoundingly lop sided. This guy has been a thorn for years. What a farce.

It's bad.  I honestly can't think of another ref that has had that many bad calls and non calls against the Habs. He is the worst in my lifetime. And I'm old.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Reffing aside, we only had 5 shots for a total of 8. 

We are fortunate to be tied. 

Herculean effort by many players tonight. 

Caufield should be triple shifted. Sit Anderson and Gallagher  

Insane.  If the Habs somehow win this game, Price will be fully in their heads. 

4 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

It's bad.  I honestly can't think of another ref that has had that many bad calls and non calls against the Habs. He is the worst in my lifetime. And I'm old.

A petition should be started. Im sure he's equally as oblivious everywhere he refs. Im curious how many signature around the hockey world it would garner.

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

OT vs TO was like that.

Yes, the 1 OT was like that, but other than that part of the OT I would say that the Habs deserved to win that game.  I wouldn't say that any their wins were undeserving where they only played for 5 mins and stole the game.  

So far the Habs havent really been able to hem Vegas in their zone and get multiple chances in the same sequence.  

In this game Vegas reminds me of the old Habs.  i.e. they're taking shots for the sake of taking shots.  Most of them are low quality and easily savable shots.

Forget the first two periods.. come out and win the third and take a series lead!!

Lets go boys!! PP to start the third.. Toffoli looking to tie longest point streak in Habs playoffs.. hmm..

I haven't mentioned this for a while, and I've been dying to see this since they got him.  However, it hasnt been appropriate yet, but its definitely getting close to being a good time for Edmundson to Umberger somebody.