Round 3, Game 4, Golden Knights @ Canadiens, 8:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

Series is 2-1 Habs.

I think my last GDT was put up too early, it woke the Habs and they were sluggish for most of the day.  I let them sleep in today.

Keeping it simple again, leaving it in the hands of Yvonne and friends.

SarahAndFriends.jpg

• Upvote 3

TSN just reported that Lehner was the first goalie off the ice at the Knights skate.  He might be starting tonight or else they are playing with the Habs minds.

Edited by Peter Puck
spelling

1 minute ago, Peter Puck said:

TSN just reported that Lehner was the first goalie off the ice at the Knights skate.  He might be strtaing tonight or else they are plying with the Habs minds.

Which goalie do we want to face?

Go Mackenzie Hughes Go!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Puck said:

TSN just reported that Lehner was the first goalie off the ice at the Knights skate.  He might be starting tonight or else they are playing with the Habs minds.

Play Price in Allens gear. 

3 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

Series is 2-1 Habs.

I think my last GDT was put up too early, it woke the Habs and they were sluggish for most of the day.  I let them sleep in today.

Keeping it simple again, leaving it in the hands of Yvonne and friends.

SarahAndFriends.jpg

Game? What game? Yeah girls!!

2 hours ago, Peter Puck said:

I think the Habs heard that rumor too:

11 minutes ago, parksville habsfan said:

I heard the refs are the same as game three.

Its very likely they will not be reffing the same way, given the universal condemnation of their recent efforts. We can hope anyway. 

Considering it’s still Chris Lee, I don’t expect anything different in regards to the officiating. 

Lehner being in is a little questionable.  Fleury has been playing great outside of that giveaway.  It would be different if the Habs were putting up 4+ goals on him.

I agree with Commandant, if there really is a goalie change, the Habs are in their head big time.

2 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I don't think the Habs are overly concerned about who they face.  On the other side I am guessing Vegas would rather face Jake Allen. Just a guess.  

Delete this post immediately- non need to jinx us!!!🤭

41 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Lehner being in is a little questionable.  Fleury has been playing great outside of that giveaway.  It would be different if the Habs were putting up 4+ goals on him.

I agree with Commandant, if there really is a goalie change, the Habs are in their head big time.

I can’t believe they are abandoning Fleury. Seems like a huge mistake to me and I’m hoping we light it up. 

24 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I can’t believe they are abandoning Fleury. Seems like a huge mistake to me and I’m hoping we light it up. 

Vegas fans questioning this, too. DeBoer will either look brilliant -- or like an idiot.

1 hour ago, TurdBurglar said:

I read the next 2 Vegas players off the ice after Lehner were Dan O'Rourke and Chris Lee.

Hahahah!a

Seems like a premature goalie change to me, but whatevs. I like the signal that VGK are unnerved. Going into the series we heard all about how Fleury is the so stupendously awesome 🙄 If we’ve chased him from the crease after three games, so much the better

2 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Vegas GM McCrimmon tested positive today as well. 

You'd think he'd be feeling just a little bit negative these days! :huh: