Round 3, Game 4, Golden Knights @ Canadiens, 8:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

Huge PP coming up to start the third! Need to make them pay. We all know this is the only PP we are going to get all game. This reffing is a joke. 

9 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

So you can punch a player right in front of the ref and it's okay. This is the refs response to the booing. 

The photographic proof:

E4XvPiDXMAUSzjN?format=jpg

Lee looked away right after that, trying to establish the "I didn't see it" defence.

Just now, Toronthab said:

Byron has been a miracle on ice!

I'll bet he. was hurt for quite a while when he was slumping. He's catching people on the backcheck

Needless to say, this will be a critical power play to start the third (there weren't any penalties in that final sequence so there will be a carryover).  Third periods haven't been kind to the Habs so it'd be really nice to have a small cushion.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

The photographic proof:

E4XvPiDXMAUSzjN?format=jpg

Lee looked away right after that, trying to establish the "I didn't see it" defence.

Yeah like  I said the fans are booing them so this is their response to the booing just not going to give habs a PP and if they do you sure as hell know there's not going to be a 5-3 PP for the habs.

And Montreal better watch out in the 3rd because i can see them giving vgk more PP opportunity's.