Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Panthers | 12/30/05

Spider-Man NL

darn... a bad way to finish the period... third could be better...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going back to my previous post about theo getting run at, a couple of our valuable players have also been cut tonight, this team needs some toughness badly to take care of those jerks

going back to my previous post about theo getting run at, a couple of our valuable players have also been cut tonight, this team needs some toughness badly to take care of those jerks

the announcers say that roberts knows how to do his job... when markov 'directed' him towards théodore, he didn't do anything to try to avoid the goalie... made his 'hit' look unintentional. :angry2::angry:

I just checked. We are 21st on the PK and 12 on the PP.

reversed numbers... hmmm...... 12th is not bad... 21st is cruddy... :wacko:

I totally agree. I'd like to see Dandenault get his 1st goal and Bulis get one too before we decide to break a stick over Robert's head though. :D

by the way, it's 3 - 3 sens & isles

I totally agree. I'd like to see Dandenault get his 1st goal and Bulis get one too before we decide to break a stick over Robert's head though. :D

no goal for dandenault yet? that's weird... :wacko:

i wonder how the US junior team did today. they're supposed to be quite an offensive powerhouse.

i just noticed that the 'hall of fame' category has been reinstated.

i wonder where the cut-off line is situated

koivu in the booth with murray and wilson

is that the former montreal canadiens player suffering from schizophrenia... split personality? :blink::blink: :?- :lol:

i just noticed that the 'hall of fame' category has been reinstated.

i wonder where the cut-off line is situated

is that the former montreal canadiens player suffering from schizophrenia... split personality? :blink::blink: :?- :lol:

hahaha :lol: Just noticed that after I posted :)

i would accept a deflection on the Bulis goal off of Roberts' head

koivu in the booth with murray and moffat

yup wished Happy New Year to fans in Finland, said he might play tomorrow he's do the morning skate and will see.

but does anyone else think Saku sounds sorta scary when he speaks Finnish?

columbus is beating chicago 3 - 0... i wonder how what's his name is doing... the defenseman that montreal lost through waivers. :?-

announcers say that bégin won't be back - neck injury.... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

well, at least we have garth murray to do some of bégin's kind of work... do it, kid!!!

RDS TV just showed the attendance averages for Florida & Tampa Bay... very encouraging... looks like hockey is back in that area of the states.

announcers say that bégin won't be back - neck injury.... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

well, at least we have garth murray to do some of bégin's kind of work... do it, kid!!!

RDS TV just showed the attendance averages for Florida & Tampa Bay... very encouraging... looks like hockey is back in that area of the states.

Hmmmm.... disatisfyingly vague. That could be soft tissue injury or bone injury.

this new system that puts consecutive replies in the same box is kind of stupid.

i just made three comments just above, one of them being totally unrelated and it's in the same box... :blink::wacko::wacko::blink:

Edited by shortcat1