Round 3, Game 5: Montreal Canadiens @ Golden Knights

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I get the logic behind it and I agree to an extent but if they pop another couple of goals past Fleury, they go back to Lehner for Game 6.  We don't want them to go back to Lehner.  If Fleury has a good third period, maybe they stick with him.  Maybe it makes the decision harder on DeBoer.  (But if they pop a couple more, I'm not going to complain...)

Yeah. Me, I really like Fleury. Well, OK, at least I like the Habs playing against Fleury!

16 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yeah. But pumped full of adrenaline, hit with a high stick and spotting blood, I'm not surprised that a young player doesn't make the connection.

Yeah, every player has been taught for years to check for blood on a high stick and get the double minor.

Its instinct now.

3 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Agreed. This is a big reason I think people were underestimating Josh Anderson's production.  In the regular season, his physical game isn't as big a factor when he isn't producing offensively. But in a 7 game series? He wears people down. 

Agree and i was #17s critic not too long ago.

Kept reminding me of Rene Bourque.:youpi:

Remember when the North Division was by far the worst division in hockey and there was no way the Habs could hang with any other team in a semi final?

I think even if we lose the series from here, that this narrative is dead.  We've absolutely given the first place team (tied) in the NHL everything they could handle.

• Like 1