The Stanley Cup Belongs To Who?

blaze53

Ottawa Senators

Ottawa Senators

Bah, they're the next coming of the 'Nucks. I say first or second round exit courtesy of an upset. I think someone from the West will win this year, possibly Nashville or Calgary. I think it really depends on who has the hottest goalie going into the post-season.

Going out on a limb here... well, not really but whatever... Detroit!

One of their Goalies will heat up and backstop their fantastic offense to capture the cup... beating out the Buffalo Sabres... :o !!!

(That's right, Buffalo will trade one of their Goalies to fill a hole, and wham, get an easy ride beacuse Carolina upsets Ottawa in the first round!)

Philly and Toronto crash due to injuries. The Habs make it to the 2nd Round, but lose to Buffalo.

;)

Bah, they're the next coming of the 'Nucks. I say first or second round exit courtesy of an upset. I think someone from the West will win this year, possibly Nashville or Calgary. I think it really depends on who has the hottest goalie going into the post-season.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... with the coming of Dany Heatley & Dominic Hasek and more experience by the others... I smell a team on the way to success.

Their only weakness may be the fact that they are a strong one-line scoring team with some contribution by the others.

Nevertheless, I'll go out on a big branch and say the Senators. :hockey: :king: :hockey:

And lets see how the Sens play with more Injuries... like their Captain gone for a few games!

... my my 3 - zilch? First period? ouch!

:ghg:

Although if Atlanta wins they will tie our glorieux ouch GO Sens Go! lol

Dallas in the west.

New Jersey in the east if the can make the playoffs.

If Ottawa has to play New Jersey and Brodeur in the first round I would be really worried.

I will always pray for the Habs but no one likes to predict their team to win its to cliché.