Stanley Cup Final, Canadiens @ Lightning, 8PM EST

TurdBurglar

I don't know how the boys will react to that devastating goal. Shots are 29 to 12 and we're losing.

D'oh, good play by Suzuki to clear, but he should have carried the puck over the blue line and then looked across ice before shooting the puck down the ice.  i.e. he could have passed and they might have had a 2 on 1.  

Wow, son of a,  and 0.3 seconds left too.  

Great....so it's the Finals and suddenly the no-finish, give up a goal in the last minute of a period team that was hard to watch this past season shows up.

38 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Have they always marketed as "Final" as opposed to "Finals"? Because if so, you've just blown my mind.

I can't speak for the past but for as long as I can remember, it has been Final.  This is the logo for this year:

Stanley-Cup-Final-2021.jpg

Just now, brobin said:

I hate to be negative  but I just don’t see it… the lightning are having an off game and still winning. I think the talent difference is just too much… 

I don't want to believe it, but I have to admit, Tampa is either way better than us, or they're incredibly lucky!

Ya really can't let that get to you. The Habs are playing GREAT .. and that's all ya want. Get out there with the Ghosts and play great!

The Habs have a thing about forgetting fundamentals at the end of periods.  It didn't help that the linesman interfered with Danault which led to the turnover but he still should have gotten that deep.

5 minutes ago, Pino10 said:

Game over! On to game 3. 

Seriously???? Why don’t we just concede and hand them the cup🙄

24 minutes ago, Pino10 said:

Yes. We will win this game. 

6 minutes ago, Pino10 said:

Game over! On to game 3. 

Well, looks like your opinion cannot be taken seriously. 

Play great in the third and you will win. We control what we do not the results... Go BOYS!!!

They're doing it! 

4 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

I don't want to believe it, but I have to admit, Tampa is either way better than us, or they're incredibly lucky!

Top 2 goalie in the league, top 3 dman, top 5 and top 10 forwards . No question they are the much better team. Fir us to win. We can’t make mistakes. Mistake by orice on the first goal. Mistake by Weber, Danault and Chiarot in last 5 seconds and another goal. We have zero margin for error, and at the most importantly, we need the price from the first three rounds.

I'm wondering if Prices hand is injured or something?  That could explain his 6 turnovers in the last 5 periods.  Kucherovs chance was crazy dangerous and I'm sorta shocked that he didnt score on it.  

1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

Habs are playing awesome. It's really disappointing that 2 mistakes resulted in 2 goals. Doubt the Habs dominate the third. Gonna be a tough period

Well they need to gut it out. This is where you have to look at where you are, it’s been 28 friggin years.  All. They have to look at is Vegas reaction to the Fleury flub. Need to put it behind them and come out flying.!!

GHG!!

Repeat the effort we had in the second and we walk away with the series tied heading back to Montreal. That last second goal sure hurts but this game isn't over. Go get em!