STANLEY CUP FINALS: Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montréal Canadiens

tomh009

1 minute ago, Dalhabs said:

I think ill just go to bed again. Price looks like regular season price again.

Price has slipped a notch in this series for sure. He is one player who cannot have an ordinary night.

Another goal by a Tampa dman. We have a guy who was the 8th dmen an a crap team.

Just now, hab29RETIRED said:

Another goal by a Tampa dman. We have a guy who was the 8th dmen an a crap team.

In 2015, when Tampa edged us out, I remember thinking that McDonagh could well have made the difference in that series.

I’m not sure this series would be different if the Habs had Sergachev and TB didn’t, but having that young, ornery all-around stud would make a huge difference to this D.

11 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Wow. Well, I guess the miracle run of 2021 has reached its end. 

A darned shame :(

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings!

TBH, if I was the Coach I'm not sure if I would leave Price in net after the 2nd goal.  Sure, he's made a few good saves, but he let in a weak goal and over all he just looks off.  It seems crazy to pull Price, but Allen is really good too.

Just now, Sir_Boagalott said:

TBH, if I was the Coach I'm not sure if I would leave Price in net after the 2nd goal.  Sure, he's made a few good saves, but he let in a weak goal and over all he just looks off.  It seems crazy to pull Price, but Allen is really good too.

We live and die with Price.

Just now, hab29RETIRED said:

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings!

I will be delighted if we pull off a miracle comeback, obviously, but nothing in this series so far gives me any faith. Not only is TB a stronger team overall, but they’re getting all the bounces. Pretty sure we could dominate the rest of the night, tie it up, and then we’d lose in the dying seconds because of a crazy bounce.

1 minute ago, hab29RETIRED said:

We live and die with Price.

100%. 

It just seems every rush that Anderson goes in for, he’s going in slime. That line just is out of synch and not working well together.

1 minute ago, hab29RETIRED said:

It just seems every rush that Anderson goes in for, he’s going in slime. That line just is out of synch and not working well together.

Yes, your idea of moving him off that line was a good one

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I will be delighted if we pull off a miracle comeback, obviously, but nothing in this series so far gives me any faith. Not only is TB a stronger team overall, but they’re getting all the bounces. Pretty sure we could dominate the rest of the night, tie it up, and then we’d lose in the dying seconds because of a crazy bounce.

100%. 

Hey, we were done 2-0 in game 2 in the 93’ finals with around 2 min left. Also some and seemingly out against the Bruins I the two many men penalty.