STANLEY CUP FINALS: Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montréal Canadiens

tomh009

5 minutes ago, Dalhabs said:

Im staying to watch the fights because there has to be fights right?

Like Caufield against Maroon ?

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Sure. Fantastic experience for the kids. But how much do Weber/Price have left in the tank? I doubt that we will be back here in the foreseeable future.

We need to add more depth on our D more Playmakers on D. This is what's hurting us. If we can do that in the off season and maybe add a guy like laine we will be back.

C'mon Gally & Toffoli.  They haven't scored in a while so they're both due.  The Habs need to get the next 2 goals to make this game interesting and potentially save the Series. 

I don’t care if we lose 10-1 and Allen is in net to finish the game

I’ve waited

tok long to my team play in the final

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

We need to add more depth on our D more Playmakers on D. This is what's hurting us. If we can do that in the off season and maybe add a guy like laine we will be back.

Ha ha haaa, keep dreaming my friend,

3 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Sure. Fantastic experience for the kids. But how much do Weber/Price have left in the tank? I doubt that we will be back here in the foreseeable future.

Yeah, no. This was the Covid year to get a Canadian team in. Next year we are going to hard pressed to get into the playoffs. Can we get some decent dmen in the off-season?? I don’t want this griffin too 4 again. I think Chairot has crashed into Price more times than Kreider, and at some point is going to injure him.