STANLEY CUP FINALS: Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montréal Canadiens

tomh009

1 minute ago, huzer said:

Maybe the Habs can do the 2 quick ones in the first 3 and a half minutes.

Only fair . TB shooters must be tired and could use a break. 

23 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I still believe that will win at least one game in Montreal

Damn right.  The only team that is allowed to hoist the Cup in Montreal is the Habs, with a 1 time exception for Calgary.

I haven’t posted in a long time because I didn’t want to jinx the streak but f it. Go Habs Go!

• Like 1

I had a good feeling after the first period that they'd pull off the comeback.  That feeling isn't there now but that late goal gives them an outside shot.  They need an early goal in the third to stay in it.

Maybe the problem is that TB has more Quebec players than Mtl! The ghosts are trying to be fair... the kids or the business..hmmm:huh:

10 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Freidman might be wearing a suit but other than that it looks like he's at home and just got out of bed.  Has he entered a MB look alike contest?  

Friedman is a fairly homely guy and he leans into it with gaudy fashion choices, or else that appalling Karl Marx beard he wore for a while.

39 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Yeah, no. This was the Covid year to get a Canadian team in. Next year we are going to hard pressed to get into the playoffs. Can we get some decent dmen in the off-season?? I don’t want this griffin too 4 again. I think Chairot has crashed into Price more times than Kreider, and at some point is going to injure him.

Mixed feelings. The top-4 has been an undeniable strength in this playoff - warriors who keep opponents to the outside and protect Price. But as Bieksa pointed out, the entire strategy of “collapse around the net and box out the slot” crumbles when you play a team that has the D that can make full advantage of the time and space this gives them in the O-zone.

All we really need is a second Petry. You know, like Sergachev 🤐

• Like 1

Just now, alfredoh2009 said:

Coaching staff really like Gustafson 

He did save a goal there.

TB seems to be spending a lot more time in our zone than we are in theirs…and we’re trailing 4-2.