STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game 4 - Tampa vs Habs - 8pm ET

JoeLassister

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I can see this argument re: Romanov, but KK has been given lots of playoff opportunity...not playing Game 4 will make zero difference to his development.

He has sucked this series, and has been a disaster on draws; so I'm not too agitated at Evans drawing in over him. I get the ire against Staal, but his trio has been impressive enough game-in and game-out that I can understand the coaches being reluctant to much with it too much, even if its magic has somewhat dissipated this series, and even if Staal appears to be the weakest link on that line. Another way to put it is that I just don't see this particular decision as warranting much in the way of outrage. I'm glad Evans is in, anyway.

I would have like to have seen KK with Perry

17 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Am I crazy to wonder if it should be Caufield who is benched vs kk?

Yes.

That doesn’t happen without Kulak be Merrill/Gustafson. Like I said need to get Anderson on another line!

Tampa looks fast, sharp and they smell blood… they are not sitting back but trying to end this now..

and there is the first goal..woot!!!

I was about to say the only positive was Price was keeping them in the game..

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Well, lookee there! 

-Kulak moves the puck

-Slick Nick being brilliant

=ANDERSON with the snipe

BOOM!

Kk kat gave up the puck, but recovered and moved it up. If that was Gustafson, it’s a breakaway against us.

Just now, hab29RETIRED said:

Kk kat gave up the puck, but recovered and moved it up. If that was Gustafson, it’s a breakaway against us.

Hey, I wanted Kulak to draw in a few games ago. Julien never liked him and DD has continued the tradition, but he’d be in the mix if it were my team…

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

No way would that second goal have counted - goalie interference would have nixed it anyway

That, and the kicking motion to get the puck across the line!

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Hey, I wanted Kulak to draw in a few games ago. Julien never liked him and DD has continued the tradition, but he’d be in the mix if it were my team…

Oh I know. I’ve been saying as well since the start, Merrill and Gustafson are not upgrades over Romanov and Kulak.

1 minute ago, brobin said:

That is the way… get in his face…no goal but show him no respect!!!

I know, right? They’ve been scared of him all series, it’s driven me up the wall