STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game 4 - Tampa vs Habs - 8pm ET

JoeLassister

9 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Is it just me, or does Tampa look like they are starting to slow down?  They dont seem to be as fast as in the 1st 3 games.  Oddly, the same happened with Vegas. 

I’ve noticed it too.  They have speed on rushes, but Montreal is starting to win more puck battles.  If Montreal can make it to Tampa, this may be a series.

4 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Also with TO.

My general prediction for the series was that TB would be better early and the Habs would come on as the series ground on. Unfortunately, TB being “better early” has given them a 3-0 lead, so we may never find out if the Habs could have taken over as the series ground on.

The addition of Evans makes the Habs faster. 

Ya, it was losing Game 3 that was major for the series not being a long one.  Its so unlikely this series will go to 7.  However, with the way the Habs keep hitting and Bolts players throwing themselves into the boards and getting hit with their own shots maybe it is a remote possibility. 

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Ya, it was losing Game 3 that was major for the series not being a long one.  Its so unlikely this series will go to 7.  However, with the way the Habs keep hitting and Bolts players throwing themselves into the boards and getting hit with their own shots maybe it is a remote possibility.

One period at a time ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Yes - Romanov!!! Yeah, we should have had Gustafson🙄

Who do you think he learned that from?  😏

I'm convinced that Romy has become more dangerous offensively from watching what Gustafsson does.

23 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

The addition of Evans makes the Habs faster. 

Yeah and KK for a Stall would make them even faster