STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game 4 - Tampa vs Habs - 8pm ET

JoeLassister

9 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I don’t think we can blame Price tonight. He has been solid. You’re right, Tampa just knows how to seize their opportunities…something we did quite well until this series.

I’m finding myself frustrated with Toffoli and Gally. Those are guys we need to score. They;re not.

Price has been really good 👍 

Weber’s best game I’ve seen him play

Kill this PP and we win

22 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

OK, so why is this one not 4-on-4? Not that I'm complaining, but it is concurrent penalties?

If it's a single offsetting penalty, it's 4-on-4.  If there are more than one set of offsetting minors, it stays 5-on-5.  If they went to 4-on-4, which player from each side comes out of the box at the 2-minute mark?  They can't have all three and they're not allowed to pick which one since they all started at the same time.

• Like 2

Watching what led to the second goal, I said to myself when Toffoli was at the point - he didn't get it deep, that's never good...and of course, they scored seconds later.

And now my satellite has gone out (big thunderstorm out my way).  Great...

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Watching what led to the second goal, I said to myself when Toffoli was at the point - he didn't get it deep, that's never good...and of course, they scored seconds later.

oh no!

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Yeah, Toffoli with the screw up at the blew line, and Maroon with the shove on Kulak, and away they went. I'd say he gets by Kulak anyway, but Kulak was only a half step away from tying Maroon up after getting knocked down.

5 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I thought Kulak was interfered with. He was thrown down and if not then the 2 on 1 wouldn’t have happened 

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Best playoff PP vs the best playoff PK - three minutes to go.  Lots of drama, that's for sure. 

It has been a terrific night of hockey. No denying that. 

Anderson!!  Let’s keep this line together!!!! Big difference is that Anderson drives to the net and his linemates Caufield also goes to the net!!!