STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game 5 - Tampa vs. Habs - 8 PM

Fanpuck33

Y’all likely have noticed this ages ago, but everyone has the exact same helmet! I miss the days of players having their own helmet brand/style. Mark messier (mike McPhee) or butch goring to name 2. Even Wayne Gretzky. 

They've been horrid.  Price has allowed them to play like absolute garbage for 25min with no harm done; I sure hope the team wakes up in time to not squander the bailout.

It is interesting that TB still seems to be having luck, but its not the same luck they had in the 1st 3 games.   Now it seems like their luck still leads to a scoring chance but they lose the luck on the last pass or shot.  i.e. their luck was leading to goals, and now its not.  

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I am following this game via online comments and live blogs, unfortunately. But is it wrong to observe that the Habs’ PP was more dangerous when Gustafson was on it -?

Hmmmm

On Staal.

Easy opportunity to get the puck out and he eats it along the boards. Why battle when you can just dump it out.

But don’t play the guy that is the 2nd line centre of the future. Play Eric here’s another turnover Staal.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I am following this game via online comments and live blogs, unfortunately. But is it wrong to observe that the Habs’ PP was more dangerous when Gustafson was on it -?

With or without him, they tend to either score or be completely ineffective.

We need a sniper 

Price has been amazing. 

10 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Not a fair comparison as we were unable to enter their blue line - we stunk