Jump to content

STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game 5 - Tampa vs. Habs - 8 PM


 Share

Recommended Posts

Anthems at professional sporting events are BS. Olympics OK. Demotivating frippery.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Neech said:

These military ceremonies at a Cup final are lame as hell.  

Its really twisted. How mobs form. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Anthems at professional sporting events are BS. Olympics OK. Demotivating frippery.

 

Speak for yourself. Singing the Canadian anthem before the game gets me pumped up!

 

7 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Its really twisted. How mobs form. 

 

Yeah, lots of mobs dorm taking 30 seconds to honor a service member before the anthem. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wtf, that drives me bonkers.  Why was Caufield inches from the goal line for that cross crease pass?   Why not be farther away from the goal line, so you know the pass wouldnt have to be through the crease, and he'd actually get it?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fanpuck33 said:

 

Speak for yourself. Singing the Canadian anthem before the game gets me pumped up!

Its manipulative and tribal with no rational basis. Its not an international or national event. Its disrespectful. Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tampa penalty yet blew whistle when Habs had the puck. 
 

also - thot linesman kept puck in Habs zone on one clear attempt during TB PP … zebras need to get it together!! Or get on our side!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Its manipulative and tribal with no rational basis. Its not an international or national event. Its disrespectful. Cheers.

 

Who or what is being manipulated? Who is being disrespected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did the ref blow the whistle there? Penalty on the Lightning but they never possessed the puck. 

 

Big powerplay coming up!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aw ha, they do call penalties against the Bolts.  

 

C'mon Habs, score on this PP!!

 

I want to see them get the 1st 2 goals in this game and then get any goal TB scores back within 5 mins.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, revvvrob said:

Tampa penalty yet blew whistle when Habs had the puck. 
 

also - thot linesman kept puck in Habs zone on one clear attempt during TB PP … zebras need to get it together!! Or get on our side!!

But with the faceoff in the Tampa zone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

 

Who or what is being manipulated? Who is being disrespected?

I've explained it. Its not a national event. More Canadians on the Lightning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am I just a Habs fan or is the Perry penalty bogus? I didn’t think that necessarily was embellishment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ref is screwing perry… he complained the last guy dove or it was a weak call so it is open season on Perry…

 

and the habs better get their game together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...