2021 Entry Draft

Trizzak

Just now, Commandant said:

If it was my son, then i would feel that he needs to make amends for his mistake. 

But it would be fine with you that some bimbo who sucked his dick because of who he was, face that fact, was out to make a buck out of it. And everyone who doesnt believe that is what she wants is nuts. She wand an apology $$. Skanky bunnys. Sorry, but I am not a social ass kiss. Yes his act of showing it was wrong but this is not sexual assault and has not been charged that way. Only dumb ass people are calling it that. But alas. the world is full of butterflies and cupcakes who are so easily offended that they will all kill themselves before they get old anyway, so why the heck care if I offend them?

This is not Kane bad but the press and snowflakes need a reason to whine. 

5 years from now we shall see how opinions change

2 minutes ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

But it would be fine with you that some bimbo who sucked his dick because of who he was, face that fact, was out to make a buck out of it. And everyone who doesnt believe that is what she wants is nuts. She wand an apology $$. Skanky bunnys. Sorry, but I am not a social ass kiss. Yes his act of showing it was wrong but this is not sexual assault and has not been charged that way. Only dumb ass people are calling it that. But alas. the world is full of butterflies and cupcakes who are so easily offended that they will all kill themselves before they get old anyway, so why the heck care if I offend them?

You've made the same point enough times already.  It doesn't need to be repeated any further; at this point, the only intention of repeating it would be to rile people up.  That's not needed.

Just now, DON said:

Will the Ducks likely suck again next year, just wondering about 3rd rd pick

Yep.  They're trying to make a big splash but their young core isn't ready to step up and really take over yet.

6 minutes ago, DON said:

Still have 6 picks left eh?

I assume Bergy will be dealing/flipping one or two of them.

With 8 picks for 2022, I wouldn't be shocked to see two trade outs with the remaining picks.  That'd get them 7 players this year and 10 for the draft at home.

11 minutes ago, DON said:

Will the Ducks likely suck again next year, just wondering about 3rd rd pick

Yup, 

They are also talking about trading John Gibson, which is their only chance of being any good is having him steal games.

18 minutes ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

You have the details of the incident completely wrong, and clearly are projecting your issues with - and lack of respect for - women here.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

You've made the same point enough times already.  It doesn't need to be repeated any further; at this point, the only intention of repeating it would be to rile people up.  That's not needed.

He's on my ignore list now. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

How does her supposed skankiness make any difference to him taking and distributing a photo of her? And she hasn't been trying to make a buck of it. You may not be a social ass kiss, but you're misconstruing what's going on here.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

face that fact, [she] was out to make a buck out of it. And everyone who doesnt believe that is what she wants is nuts. She wand an apology $$.

What money? He's a 17 year old kid that might be making $75,000 in two or three years playing in the minors on an ELC.  She went to the police with the allegations and got justice. And she is absolutely right about a text apology not being enough. If he didn't say it to her face or at least over the phones then it is hard to believe that he is sorry for anything more than getting caught.

This wasn't some baseless allegation. He was convicted of a crime. Yes, some women use sex as a money grab. But assuming that every allegation against a "famous" guy is a money grab does nothing but empower such people to do bad things. It just lets them know that people won't (want to) believe it without proof. Look how many women had to come forward against Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, etc. before people started believing it wasn't just greedy women out for a payday? 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Yup, 

They are also talking about trading John Gibson, which is their only chance of being any good is having him steal games.

Nice.:thumbs_up:

My mini-board at 87 is still there:

F Red Savage

F Sean Tschigerl

F Liam Gilmartin

(NYR must have a copy of my mini-board as they've scooped up three of the players on it over the last hour and a bit.)

Jack Bar and Ryan Ufko that Commandant has mentioned are still around.

William Trudeau

Defense -- shoots L
Born Oct 11 2002 -- Varennes, PQ
[18 yrs. ago]
Height 6.00 -- Weight 189 [183 cm/86 kg]
Drafted by Montreal Canadiens
- round 4 #113 overall 2021 NHL Entry Draft

Regular Season Playoffs
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM +/- GP G A Pts PIM
2019-20 Charlottetown Islanders QMJHL 58 4 11 15 50 1          
2020-21 Charlottetown Islanders QMJHL 40 8 23 31 29 34 8 0 2 2 4

Embed William Trudeau stats! | View as text