2021 Entry Draft

Trizzak

5 hours ago, DON said:

Hey, the flower and lemieux used to chew on cigarettes and do 'OK' on just god given talent and this kid was #1 pick in the Q, likely was seen and treated as the golden boy and maybe just finding out now, he aint that good if he doesn't also work for it.

A hopeful edit

10 hours ago, DON said:

He hasnt turned 18 yet, so Roy obviously could turn it around and be a 5th round steal like Gallagher.:pray: 

Wouldn't be the first player who needed to be taken down a peg or two before realizing his potential ... 🤞

3 hours ago, GHT120 said:

Wouldn't be the first player who needed to be taken down a peg or two before realizing his potential ... 🤞

BUT, it "seems" vast majority of top prospects that drop in rankings for similar issues, do not ever turn things around, they did drop for good reason and never amount too much.

Am sure must be good example or two of kids making teams pay for passing on them for character issues, I cant think of any (Small guys get overlooked every year obviously, just because are small).

On 7/25/2021 at 9:36 AM, Commandant said:

I'm pretty happy with my career.  I'm a lawyer.  So I don't think I'll pursue much more. 

That said, I co-own LWOS, and i started it looking to maybe get a case of beer a month out of the thoughts i previously wrote on hfboards and such for free. Its become a lot more than that, as last year i made from the site, around the same as what someone makes from a 40 hour per week Minimum wage job. Not bad for a side hustle. 

Well your analysis is excellent so I will forgive you for being a lawyer. 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Not sure how long this will be unlocked for but a long interview with Timmins about the draft: https://recrutes.ca/6948-2/

I read Grant’s interview this morning and there is some good stuff there. Good questions about Logan to start as well. 

I recommend a read

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Not sure how long this will be unlocked for but a long interview with Timmins about the draft: https://recrutes.ca/6948-2/

Let me add my thanks ... interesting read ... sent me looking for the Sobolev Twitter video ... no luck, but found this ... will be interesting to see what he can do in the OHL next season

Hab have all of 1 drafted d-men on current team.:(

Hope one or two of these or in the system can make the team sooner than later.