Inaugural Trois-Rivières Lions off season (2021)

alfredoh2009

On 6/10/2021 at 12:26 PM, dlbalr said:

Trois-Rivieres has their team name, the Lions.

https://www.echl.com/news/2021/6/introducing-the-trois-rivieres-lions

On 6/10/2021 at 12:34 PM, GHT120 said:

As a native Trifluvian I love the logo ... G-L-G

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

They did not receive Qualifying offers and seem to be decent AHL, ECHL fillers that may provide good depth in the ECHL

Brad Morrison, C

Drake Rymsha, C

Jesper Lindgren, RD

Luke Green, RD

Thanks

Were it not for Covid I would be planning to attend the first home game.

12 hours ago, GHT120 said:

Thanks

Were it not for Covid I would be planning to attend the first home game.

Were it not fit Covid, I wouldn’t have been laid off. Perspective.

11 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Were it not fit Covid, I wouldn’t have been laid off. Perspective.

My sympathies and condolences ... hope things have turned around, or will shortly ... my post was a comment, not a complaint ... little, if anything, that is the central topic of any of these threads is worthy of a real world complaint.

• 2 weeks later...

25 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

25 games on TVA ... it will be interesting to get a chance to watch them

5 hours ago, GHT120 said:

25 games on TVA ... it will be interesting to get a chance to watch them

Unfortunately, we will have to suffer from the “flag waiving” about this and that obscure quebequer player and their heartbreaking story...

I hope hockey level is good enough

2 hours ago, hockeyrealist said:

Kick ass logo.  

Looks like Im giving out Lions3R merch for Xmas this year! Order is in haha.

I already have a hat, t-shirt and face-mask ... fair warning ... the face-mask is exactly as it appears in the store photo ... what looks like a possible issue with the photo is in fact bleeding/smearing of the blue across the face-mask ... the scarf looks nice ... next on my list.

22 hours ago, GHT120 said:

I already have a hat, t-shirt and face-mask ... fair warning ... the face-mask is exactly as it appears in the store photo ... what looks like a possible issue with the photo is in fact bleeding/smearing of the blue across the face-mask ... the scarf looks nice ... next on my list.

Thx for the heads up, fortunately I stuck with tshirts and hoodies (adult/youth) and have a pretty small gift list haha, but I did contemplate a scarf (they do look cool).

My family is finally going to be surprised (not bleu blanc et rouge gifts haha)

The Boston side of my family particularly enjoy the annual arrival of Habs gear, they actually wear them around the house (in private haha) but also proudly supported them in playoffs when they wanted Habs to beat Leafs and then rocked them rest of way once Bruins were done so gotta give them kudos for that haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Extremely disappointed in the customer service from the Lions online store.

Placed an order three weeks ago, charged immediately (not cheap when they tack the ridiculous shipping charges on there, I live within 12 hours of the area in same country) and now cannot even get a reply from the store, was sent an invalid tracking number that appears to be fake, and obviously no product has arrived.

I cannot stand businesses that sell products online, charge you immediately (credit card bill already paid ffs) and then do not reply to inquiries, do not ship promptly and essentially leave you feeling like you’ve been ripped off.

Do not but this merch unless you are buying in person.

This is brutal customer service, poor shipping/delivery times (particularly given the shipping fees), and a total let down.

This was a small order to confirm quality, sizing prior to placing a large XMas gift order.  That will not be happening now, I will not spend another cent on this scam.

27 minutes ago, hockeyrealist said:

Extremely disappointed in the customer service from the Lions online store.

Placed an order three weeks ago, charged immediately (not cheap when they tack the ridiculous shipping charges on there, I live within 12 hours of the area in same country) and now cannot even get a reply from the store, was sent an invalid tracking number that appears to be fake, and obviously no product has arrived.

I cannot stand businesses that sell products online, charge you immediately (credit card bill already paid ffs) and then do not reply to inquiries, do not ship promptly and essentially leave you feeling like you’ve been ripped off.

Do not but this merch unless you are buying in person.

This is brutal customer service, poor shipping/delivery times (particularly given the shipping fees), and a total let down.

This was a small order to confirm quality, sizing prior to placing a large XMas gift order.  That will not be happening now, I will not spend another cent on this scam.

Huh ... the complete opposite of my experience ... including a prompt response to feedback I sent in.

1 minute ago, GHT120 said:

Huh ... the complete opposite of my experience ... including a prompt response to feedback I sent in.

Good to hear, cannot explain why I am getting zero answers and poor service times.

Ive been following the instructions they provided.

cannot stand the use of a stupid tracking app that doesn’t actually track either.  

Makes me worried I am being ignored because they ####ed up my order.   
Like I said, three weeks and not a single reply, valid tracking number.   I’ve reached out three times now since I rec’d email saying order was packaged, shipped, sent tracking info. None of it is legit.

3 hours ago, hockeyrealist said:

Good to hear, cannot explain why I am getting zero answers and poor service times.

cannot stand the use of a stupid tracking app that doesn’t actually track either.  

Like I said, three weeks and not a single reply, valid tracking number.   I’ve reached out three times now since I rec’d email saying order was packaged, shipped, sent tracking info. None of it is legit.

Maybe I got GOLD STAR SERVICE because I am a Trifluvian ... LOL

On 9/22/2021 at 11:49 AM, hockeyrealist said:

Absolute worst online transaction I have ever been part of ( and have done professional procurement with multi million dollar budgets with global suppliers ).

These ass hats say they cannot even give me a tracking number (the one provided is invalid as per Canada Post), they cannot tell me

where my order is and have offered zero help, compensation.

I have been defrauded and now have to go through my bank to contest the credit charges.

The store says they do not package, ship the goods and cannot find out any info from the “supplier”, yet it is the store that sold me the products, charged me and took my money.

I will not be spending another penny on Lions, Rocket or Habs ever again given the complete lack of organization, respect and common sales practices being implemented by the scam.  The worst customer service, online store I have ever come across.

They told me to contact Canada Post for help, even though as per Canada Post there is no shipment, never was and the shipping Info provided is fake.

And yet the Lions seem to believe they can waive all responsibility for this fiasco now that they have my money.

#### you Lions, go to hell you piece of shit organization.

This is the response when I tell them the tracking info is invalid and Canada Post has already told me so:

I talked to my team about your tracking number and unfortunately, the tracking number is not directly handled by the Lions, but by Canada Post. I invite you to contact Canada Post about your tracking infos. 

Meanwhile the tracking info came from vender and aside from an order number and my address I have nothing to offer Canada Post who insist the tracking number is not legit.  Charges went through same day as purchase though and has already been paid and gone through my statement. 
Cannot stress enough, do not spend money on this garbage organization.