Game #2 Habs vs Sabres Oct.14 2021, 7:00pm

DON

10 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Thought your post was about the one game the 'Canes have played ... which was remarkably similar (0g,0p, -1, 2 shots) to what I now see was your prediction for next week ... fingers crossed you are correct

TOI .... faceoffs

next KK game?

TOI: 14min 5-5 30secPP

faceoffs: none

4 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

When you are a bubble team and you start the season 0-2, including a shellacking against the woeful Sabres, there is legitimate cause for concern. Bubble teams don’t get 10 games to “round into form.” The points urinated away now are every bit as important as the points battled over in March.

Panic is premature, but concern? Reasonable.

I agree.  

Not making excuses, but they are missing a top-6 forward, a top pairing defenseman and the starting goaltender.  Plus this was the second game of a back-to-back, with the #3 goalie in net.

It is the Sabres, so there’s a little concern, but in the NHL any team is capable of this type of result against any other team on any given night.  

Remember, the Habs were abysmal against the Senators last season, where the Habs went to the finals.

Honestly, if the Habs can get out of this start above .500 before getting key people back, barring any other major injuries, I think they will be fine.

1 hour ago, TurdBurglar said:

[...]

Honestly, if the Habs can get out of this start above .500 before getting key people back, barring any other major injuries, I think they will be fine.

the way I also feel