Toffoli - Suzuki - Caufield

Drouin - Dvorak - Anderson

Hoffman - Brooks - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Paquette - Armia

Romanov - Petry

Chiarot - Savard

Kulak - Wideman

Allen

Despite the sad sad sucky team with bloated contracts, the sharks still look stronger at centre and D. 

14 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Despite the sad sad sucky team with bloated contracts, the sharks still look stronger at centre and D. 

I still would take Savard over Karlsson at this point in their career

34 minutes ago, Neech said:

Is it too early for the tank if we lose this game? We're heavily incentivized to either be in or all the way out with that pick protection. 

Tank after four games - LOL

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Tank after four games - LOL

I don’t think we actually need to try and tank to kiss the playoffs. The question is where are going to finish between 18 to 25.

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I don’t think we actually need to try and tank to kiss the playoffs. The question is where are going to finish between 18 to 25.

If that's true then we better tank so we're not giving away the 12th pick and drafting 23rd.

6 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Toffoli - Suzuki - Caufield

Drouin - Dvorak - Anderson

Hoffman - Brooks - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Paquette - Armia

Well, Hoffman and Brooks isnt who I'd put with Gally, but thats probably a better line that his previous linemates.  It's only been 3 games, but hopefully Gally develops some chemistry with somebody soon because he has sorta looked lost so far.  

I'd like to see Dvorak play with Gally, I feel he'd be a better fit and that could get Gally going.  

Missed the first 5 minutes.  Turn on the game, 2-0 SJ (lol).  First play I see is Hoffman bumping a guy bent over, Karlsson cross checks Hoffman (that is illegal now), Gallagher comes to Hoffman's defence, tosses off a glove, throws a few punches (barely).  Refs call 2 minutes on Karlsson and 4 on Gallagher. 

The reffing has improved right?  I mean crosschecks which they are calling super strict are ignored because......? Oh, yeah, it's Tuesday!

22 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Missed the first 5 minutes.  Turn on the game, 2-0 SJ (lol).  First play I see is Hoffman bumping a guy bent over, Karlsson cross checks Hoffman (that is illegal now), Gallagher comes to Hoffman's defence, tosses off a glove, throws a few punches (barely).  Refs call 2 minutes on Karlsson and 4 on Gallagher. 

I turned the game on at that exact same time too. 

When I noticed it was 2-0 I immediately assumed that it must be Montembeault in net, but its Allen.  That is definitely concerning.  

20 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

I've watched about 10 minutes total of Habs this year. I'm glad I've been busy. They suck

I'm in the same boat, a new job with long hours and lots of adjustment - the only game I've watched properly was the Rags game. But it looks like I picked the right season to be distracted from hockey...