Oct 21 2021 Habs vs Kotkaniemi (and his team) 7:00pm

DON

2 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

Or you could do it now to save the trouble of doing it angrily later.

Two periods to go and I am still hopeful they will win

Wow..what a weak explanation from the league.l his butt was over hanging the blue ice… you can see from the tip the goalie had zero chance… guaranteed we will see plenty of goals in the league far worse then that and they will count… 

we are back to the old days of was his toe on the line..

36 minutes ago, brobin said:

Nonsense call…

I think it's the right one.  As soon as I saw the replay, I said to myself that it's coming back and that was before Carolina had even challenged.  Gallagher's presence impeded Andersen from coming out to play the shot at the desired angle.  Since that occurred in the blue paint, it's pretty much a cut and dry call.

3 minutes ago, brobin said:

Anyone else using bilasport… if feeds ads well but I am lucky to get ten minutes and then it dumps me to more ads and I have to start over to get a few more minutes of hockey..

I got an android box and iptv service. Been pretty happy with it so far. 

12 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I think it's the right one.  As soon as I saw the replay, I said to myself that it's coming back and that was before Carolina had even challenged.  Gallagher's presence impeded Andersen from coming out to play the shot at the desired angle.  Since that occurred in the blue paint, it's pretty much a cut and dry call.

It he wasn’t really in the crease and a player is allowed to stand there… even the tsn panel were perplexed..

So I want to say they look lost out there.  Honestly I think DD has a system that the team doesn't understand.  Lots of blind passes and area passes, expecting someone there, and they aren't.  These plays aren't strange in any system as the system dictates someone should be there.  It's the only reason I can think of why they look this discombobulated. 

27 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

That is a decent point, but I think that's more due to their G seemed to reach forward to purposely make contact with Gally instead of reaching out to his side and trying to stop the puck.  It sorta seemed like their G was aware that if *he* made contact with Gally and the puck went in then the goal would be called back.    

34 minutes ago, brobin said:

Wow..what a weak explanation from the league.l his butt was over hanging the blue ice… you can see from the tip the goalie had zero chance…

I agree that it didnt really matter that Gally was standing where he was, the G wouldnt have had any chance on stopping it anyway.  

I think that on the offensive zone entries they have a forward standing at the line and that he one touches a pass to a winger coming with speed

but the passes are not crisp and the puck ends up in a D stick for a killed play

5 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Finally! A pp goal

Toffoli

Thx for that spoiler!!  lol

I saw your saw your post and then saw the goal.  

Up until that goal that PP was brutal because earlier Toffoli was wide open on the left side and the puck carrier was in the bottom right corner but didnt think to do a cross ice pass him.  Then Staal got the puck deep, and a 2nd Habs went to help, but didnt.  He should have hit Staal up against the boards but because he didnt Staal ended up in front of the net with the puck and had a scoring chance.  

4 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Thx for that spoiler!!  lol

I saw your saw your post and then saw the goal.  

Up until that goal that PP was brutal because earlier Toffoli was wide open on the left side and the puck carrier was in the bottom right corner but didnt think to do a cross ice pass him.  Then Staal got the puck deep, and a 2nd Habs went to help, but didnt.  He should have hit Staal up against the boards but because he didnt Staal ended up in front of the net with the puck and had a scoring chance.  

Sorry, at least it was good news 

Hope exists...  

18 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Sorry, at least it was good news 

No worries, I thought it was funny because as soon as I saw your post they immediately scored.  Until then I didn't realize I had a delay.   Normally when there is a delay its usually numerous seconds.