Game #11 Nov 2 2021 Habs vs Wings 4:00 EST

DON

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I’d note that between this, the Anaheim game, and the win in San Jose, the Habs have played three strong games out of four.

Dare we hope they are finding their way back to being a competitive team? NAAAAAAAH

And they have actually won three out of the last six -- that's .500 hockey! 😮

9 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I couldn't agree more

Have to agree ... good test coming Thursday ... Islanders not likely happy with their .571 start as they are 5 spots behind the second wildcard spot ... but probably the best team the Habs have faced thus far ... time to "make hay" before the schedule gets harder.

11 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Hopefully it doesn't prove to be a

😁

• Like 1

Have to say I liked what I saw of Pezetta last night ... bit more of a prototypical 4th line energy player than the others who have played there this season ... knows that energy is what got him to the NHL and is the only thing that will keep him there ... I don't in any way see him as a regular, but could perhaps be a perfect 13th forward if a couple of pieces leave or are moved ... happy to be there and willing to bleed Bleu-Blanc-Rouge every second he gets to be on the ice ... 

17 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

The type of game I was expecting during training camp. But they were faltering back then already 

And their coach agrees :)

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

For all the complaints about Suzuki, after last night he is on pace for a 60 point season. 

I don't think he has been the problem

"The" problem, is simply is a mediocre roster missing some key pieces, with overpaid back end & 4th liners i suppose.