• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I like Pezzetta, good 4th liner 

I agree ... maybe not on a regular basis ... yet ... but would love him as the 12/13th forward if they could find a way to swing it cap/roster-wise ... but he needs some experience/seasoning to not get baited like he was with Lemieux

Hoffman looks good on the PP.  He understands the equal and opposite reaction aspect of it.  Plus, he knows how to get open and he keeps moving into open passing lanes.  

Wow, great snipe by Evans!!  What a goal, and awesome timing.    

First time I’ve said “wooow” with a few “o’s” after a Habs goal in quite awhile. 

Just now, xXx..CK..xXx said:

First time I’ve said “wooow” with a few “o’s” after a Habs goal in quite awhile. 

On the replay of the bench, I see you Dvorak. Same reaction. 

Romy steps up and makes another solid hit.  

The Habs seem to be improving, even if its marginal improvements.  However, its the little things that can make a big difference.     

Suzuki with a wrap around attempt - just not enough speed to get it to go in.  

Suzuki needs to learn the equal and opposite reaction aspect while on the PP and how get himself into open passing lanes.  i.e. on that last PP, Hoffman made a good pass to Suzuki; only he skated forward out of the open passing lane right before the pass so he missed the pass because it was behind him.  

Too bad Anderson didn't look around on that rush.  Evans was semi with him, enough so that Anderson could have done a drop pass over to him.

Petry should have stepped up and crunched that guy.  

D'oh.  Unfortunate move by Evans to chase the King too far out by the blue line.  

59 minutes ago, DON said:

Oh well... hope Calgary is an easier opponent on thur.:popcorn:

Merely the only team in the NHL that hasn’t lost in regulation over the last 10 games. In other words, the other hottest team in the NHL.

I expect a win. 

10 hours ago, tomh009 said:

They're still losing, but they look more legitimate, less like an AHL team.

Hopefully by the end of the month we'll have Price and Edmundson. And Drouin would help, too.

Hard to believe Price will be back this month, or even this season really.  Doesn’t seem much reason to push for it aside from his desire, but his statement screams to me that hockey is not a priority (nor should it be).

Dvorak has been quite lack lustre as of late, obv was potentially out this game perhaps a factor.

He and Anderson have zero chemistry without Drouin and Gally doesn’t fit on that line at all, he and Anderson do not compliment each other well.

Not sure why DD won’t split them up, has kept 17/28 together way past their expiry date.