Nov 27, Habs at Penguins' 19h00 - ... fool me twice (5-15-2) shame on me

alfredoh2009

6 minutes ago, DON said:

Will be close.

Pitt penalty, he comes the 4th goal.

Burning two minutes off the clock is not insignificant at this point of the game.

It wasn't always pretty ... but the Habs EARNED the win tonight

4 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Habs rebound after a poor effort Friday and win 4-2!  

Not even close!!  

I'm kidding, when it was 3-1 I totally thought you were going to be right.  The Pens would score another and the Habs would get an empty netter.

17 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Three empty-netters including the game-winner...not something you see every day.

That was really odd.

Toffoli needed that goal, but it would have been wild if Anderson had got a natural open net hattrick.  

Veterans played better. Team didn’t crumble

6th win

I hate how the TVA vultures jumped on the Mellanby news speculating that MB will be out by Monday 

Watching the replay of the game because I missed the game and Habs won.  Currently 4 minutes in the 3rd and I just gotta point out Norlinder's hook and Lek's Trip were not penalties.

How can you call a defenseman for a hook when he's skating backwards and in front of a guy, and at no point did he lose body position?  What I did see is the Pittsburgh player tuck Norlinder's stick under his arm, squeeze and step one side.  It is a penalty, but it's holding the stick against the Pittsburgh player, not Norlinder. 

Leks clearly made contact with the puck prior to the trip.  With that, the Pittsburgh player, after losing control of the puck, tried to skate through Lek's stick.  Thats in no way, shape or form, a penalty. 

Habs won the game, but these bullshit penalties need to be dealt with. 

9 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Watching the replay of the game because I missed the game and Habs won.  Currently 4 minutes in the 3rd and I just gotta point out Norlinder's hook and Lek's Trip were not penalties.

How can you call a defenseman for a hook when he's skating backwards and in front of a guy, and at no point did he lose body position?  What I did see is the Pittsburgh player tuck Norlinder's stick under his arm, squeeze and step one side.  It is a penalty, but it's holding the stick against the Pittsburgh player, not Norlinder. 

Leks clearly made contact with the puck prior to the trip.  With that, the Pittsburgh player, after losing control of the puck, tried to skate through Lek's stick.  Thats in no way, shape or form, a penalty. 

Habs won the game, but these bullshit penalties need to be dealt with. 

Agreed