We may still start a streak tonight

Good vibes ~~~~~~ *
Good vibes ~~~~~~ *

Good vibes ~~~~~~ *

Your post sent me here:

And then they scored

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yeah. No one at all picking up the Vancouver forward in front of Allen. Sigh.

At this rate you may be stuck with KK a bit longer. :(

Nooooo, the bees, the beees 

image.gif

I’m going to say this half way through the game. Isn’t Toffoli supposed to be a force against the Canucks? 

38 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Is it just me or does Poehling look so much faster on his skates since being called up?

He is playing much better than in the pre-season.  He's proving that he deserves a full-time NHL spot. 

We made it to half thr game and We may still start a streak tonight

Good vibes ~~~~~~ *
Good vibes ~~~~~~ *

Good vibes ~~~~~~ *

Edited by alfredoh2009

On the PP to nearly start the 3rd, RDS mentioned Vancouver had the worst PK in the NHL this season ... that sent my to the NHL.com/stats/teams page ... curious how the Canucks stacked up historically I did a search for 2000/2001 to present ... before this season the all-time worst PK was the 20/21 NJD (71%) ... FOUR teams are currently worse than that this season (albeit it is barely a quarter done) ... Habs (68.6%), Jets (68.3%), Yotes (68.2%) and Vancouver (62.3%) ... WHAT THE ???? is going on.

8 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

On the PP to nearly start the 3rd, RDS mentioned Vancouver had the worst PK in the NHL this season ... that sent my to the NHL.com/stats/teams page ... curious how the Canucks stacked up historically I did a search for 2000/2001 to present ... before this season the all-time worst PK was the 20/21 NJD (71%) ... FOUR teams are currently worse than that this season (albeit it is barely a quarter done) ... Habs (68.6%), Jets (68.3%), Yotes (68.2%) and Vancouver (62.3%) ... WHAT THE ???? is going on.

Its the stoppable force vs the easily moved object and the object wins tonight as the Canucks PK goes 3/3 against the Habs PP.