Jump to content

December 2nd - Habs versus Avalanche


GHT120
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well ... at least Gorton got to see the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonderful, Anderson was at least entertaining when wasnt scoring. Hope he isnt out injured.

 

Pezzetta 2shots in 7:13 icetime, everyone must want to see more Pezzetta and where was Norlinder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GHT120 said:

 

YUP ... 3-4-5 Dallas, Colorado and Vancouver did well in that draft (Miro Heiskanen, Cale Makar and Elias Pettersson) ... Devils and Flyers (Nico Hischier & Nolan Patrick 1-2) not so much

I watch a lot of Canucks games, have family that see them live often.

Peterson has sucked big time the past two seasons, looks to be more of a bust actually.

He barely plays at this point.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DON said:

Wonderful, Anderson was at least entertaining when wasnt scoring. Hope he isnt out injured.

 

Pezzetta 2shots in 7:13 icetime, everyone must want to see more Pezzetta and where was Norlinder?


Re Anderson, that is scary as well b/c it could very well be a shoulder injury again.  Which is what had required surgery and missing pretty much a full year previously.

He has been one of the few regular high energy and effective players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, hockeyrealist said:

I watch a lot of Canucks games, have family that see them live often.

Peterson has sucked big time the past two seasons, looks to be more of a bust actually.

He barely plays at this point.

 

 

 

Pettersson is a bust cause he was injured most of last season.

 

WTF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pettersson struggled weirdly at the start of last season, but rounded into form. This season is much worse. 

 

Boeser is also struggling.

 

Both are better than any player the Habs have drafted in a decade.

 

That team desperately needs a new coach. I think the star youngsters have tuned Green out but lack the experience to perform at peak levels without being coached. Petey shows every sign of having lost confidence. I simply cannot understand why you would imperil, not only your season, but your franchise’s relationship to its cornerstone players, by refusing to pull the plug on Travis Green. But what do you expect, I suppose, from the franchise that drove Pavel Bure out of town.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Neech said:

I haven't watched much lately but Basu said that Romanov has been a bright spot recently since sitting out a game.  If so, that's encouraging for his top-4 prospects down the road.

 

 

With the caveat that I've missed the last three games, I will say that Romy has reassured me somewhat this season. It seems to me that his game has slowly progressed, such that it may indeed be possible to imagine him becoming an effective second-pairing guy eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

 

With the caveat that I've missed the last three games, I will say that Romy has reassured me somewhat this season. It seems to me that his game has slowly progressed, such that it may indeed be possible to imagine him becoming an effective second-pairing guy eventually.

 

Romanov is playing much much better, looks more confident out there.  I think their defense could look much much better in 3 years. I have no doubt that Guhle will be a top 4, maybe top pairing defenseman, Jordan Harris is very highly regarded (they really need to sign him), there are a couple outstanding RH defense prospects in the draft this year and with most of these guys on ELC's there should be room to sign a high quality veteran free agent to complement them, I expect Petry to be almost done or gone by then. Perhaps one of Struble, Norlinder or Brooks will surprise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...