Harvey-Pinard - Vejdemo - Belzile
Martel - Gignac- Roy
Baddock - Hillis- Fortin

Amorosa - Belpedio
Paquette-Bisson - Neill
Dello - Beaudoin

Primeau
Poulin

(While Dauphin and Schueneman were sent down yesterday, they will not catch up with the team in time to play.)

tor16_200-150x150.png

(Lines are from last game)

Seney - Der-Arguchintsev - Anderson
Steeves - Abramov - Ho-Sang

McMann - Douglas - Gabriel
Kopacka - Chyzowski - Clune

Hellickson - Dahlstrom

Rubins - Duszak

Hoefenmayer - Biega

Mrazek (conditioning assignment)

Puck drop is at 4 PM.

14 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Does anyone know if Hilis is making progress on his development?

He was underwhelming in Trois-Rivieres before the recall in a league he should be standing out in.  At this point, he's trending downward pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

He was underwhelming in Trois-Rivieres before the recall in a league he should be standing out in.  At this point, he's trending downward pretty quickly.

we'll the two people who looked at each other and exclaimed "Hillis" when they found out they could draft him are gone. He was a high risk high reward pick

Let's hope Harris signs with Montreal

It's like he fell off a cliff. 83 points in 62 games in his last OHL season, and now nearly nothing at all in TR. And it's not as if the ECHL level of play would be so dramatically higher. Mystifying.

1 hour ago, tomh009 said:

It's like he fell off a cliff. 83 points in 62 games in his last OHL season, and now nearly nothing at all in TR. And it's not as if the ECHL level of play would be so dramatically higher. Mystifying.

I guess that COVID will have that effect on a few 3rd round + prospects, those that didn't have natural talent and that have not kept a good training regime.

I wonder how Brooks (and to a lesser degree Teasdale) will do

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

we'll the two people who looked at each other and exclaimed "Hillis" when they found out they could draft him are gone. He was a high risk high reward pick

Let's hope Harris signs with Montreal

Hillis was a 3rd round pick so it was not that high risk. I think only 10 or 12% of 3rd picks play a significant amount in the NHL.  Commandant would know the stats.  I agree about Harris, he has progressed very well. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Plutarch said:

Not sure who here watches the AHL games... But has anyone stood out with half the AHLers in the NHL?

I like what I've seen from Harvey-Pinard the last couple of weeks as he has gotten back on track.  Primeau's having a better stretch even with a weakened defence corps in front of him.  Vejdemo has had some signs of life but has been quiet as others.  That's basically it for the NHL contracts but I've been impressed with Tobie Paquette-Bisson all season and Terrance Amorosa has stepped up nicely on the back end as well lately.