GAME#29 Habs vs Blues Dec 11 2021 normal time of day

DON

2 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

That injured list is absolutely insane…

what a glorious way to tank for Wright!

at least we can be happy that the Habs have some of their drafted prospects in the line up.

Edited by alfredoh2009

1 minute ago, alfredoh2009 said:

what a glorious way to tank for Wright!

at least we can be happy that the Habs have some of their drafted prospects in the line up.

No Oleg Petrov? Patrick Traverse?

3 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Not the strongest lineup. When Lehkonen is playing on your top line you know that things aren't going smooth. 

Maybe we will see the 2016-17 version of Lehkonen again...when he actually put some pucks in back of nets.

Will anyone light up Charlie Lindgren tonight?

40 minutes ago, DON said:

Maybe we will see the 2016-17 version of Lehkonen again...when he actually put some pucks in back of nets.

He's better at creating opportunities than finishing them. He certainly has not been lacking energy or work ethic this season. Could he make things happen for Suzuki or Hoffman? We're about to find out.

7 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

He's better at creating opportunities than finishing them. He certainly has not been lacking energy or work ethic this season. Could he make things happen for Suzuki or Hoffman? We're about to find out.

It seems sorta wrong that Lehks is on the 1st line with Suzuki and Hoffman.

Personally, I'd swap Peohling with Perreault.  I think they should try him with Caufield.  Poehling has looked way better lately and has shown some good vision and moves that are typically done by players with high hockey IQ's.   That could work out really good with Caufield.   Plus, Pezzetta has size so he might round out the line nicely.  

10 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

It's a good plan, let the Blues score early, get them over confident and then put the hammer down!!

Lull them eh, might work

Pezzetta 2 shots in 3 minutes of ice.

Nary a shot from the defense.

39 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Personally, I'd swap Peohling with Perreault.  I think they should try him with Caufield.  Poehling has looked way better lately and has shown some good vision and moves that are typically done by players with high hockey IQ's.   That could work out really good with Caufield.   Plus, Pezzetta has size so he might round out the line nicely.  

Pezzetta should never be above the fourth line.  He shouldn't be in the lineup period but if he's in there, he has no business being anywhere beyond the fourth line.

3 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

How did Armia miss that???  I give Drouin credit for making a perfect pass. 

I guess the rest didn't help him rediscover his scoring touch.  Between him and Perreault whiffing in the slot, that was a bit frustrating to see.

16 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

How did Armia miss that???  I give Drouin credit for making a perfect pass. 

They are trying too hard to make something happen. Normally you would have expected Armia to have handled the pass and got a clean shot away.