GAME#37 Habs vs Arizona 4:00pm EST Jan 17 2022

DON

31 minutes ago, DON said:

18-17 Dallas today, how will this one play out. Hope Poehling pots a couple and not sure much hope Caufield will score but has to sooner or later.

It will be a while yet

6 hours ago, tomh009 said:

Second time around for Armia. If I recall correctly, he was not yet (fully?) vaccinated last summer, but presumably he is now. (And Omicron isn't too bothered by vaccinations anyway.)

I was at Physio today after getting knee surgery. A woman two beds down from me was telling the therapist  she’s already had Covid once so she can do whatever she wants now, because she can’t get it again🙄

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I was at Physio today after getting knee surgery. A woman two beds down from me was telling the therapist  she’s already had Covid once so she can do whatever she wants now, because she can’t get it again🙄

I hope you get better soon. Physion after knee operations can be very painful.

42 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I hope you get better soon. Physion after knee operations can be very painful.

Thanks - finding that out the hard way!

9 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Thanks - finding that out the hard way!

My mom had three knee replacements, she said that it felt like torture

From how I saw her progress, physio is the only way to be able to learn to walk again without hobbling.

23 hours ago, tomh009 said:

Second time around for Armia. If I recall correctly, he was not yet (fully?) vaccinated last summer, but presumably he is now. (And Omicron isn't too bothered by vaccinations anyway.)

Third time around... He got it both during the regular season and the playoffs last year. He is clearly walking around licking doorknobs.

1 hour ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Third time around... He got it both during the regular season and the playoffs last year. He is clearly walking around licking doorknobs.

Under the current protocols you are only in Covid Isolation if you have it. 

Under the previous ones, you could be in protocol simply for being a close contact. 

So there is no doubt that his first bout he had it (this was confirmed) and that he has it today (or at least is testing positive).  The middle one might not be an actual illness but just a contact 

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Under the current protocols you are only in Covid Isolation if you have it. 

Under the previous ones, you could be in protocol simply for being a close contact. 

So there is no doubt that his first bout he had it (this was confirmed) and that he has it today (or at least is testing positive).  The middle one might not be an actual illness but just a contact 

Weren't they only putting close contacts in quarantine before the team was fully vaxxed?

14 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Weren't they only putting close contacts in quarantine before the team was fully vaxxed?

When was the team fully vaxxed?

Certainly in the summer they were...

but were they before the playoffs?

26 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

I am fairly certain they were putting both positive tests AND close contacts in quarantine ... would have made no sense to quarantine close contacts but not positive tests.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:56 PM, Commandant said:

When was the team fully vaxxed?

Certainly in the summer they were...

but were they before the playoffs?

It seems like they announced the whole team got the first dose during a little break in the regular season, then the second dose after the 2nd round sweep.

On 1/19/2022 at 8:10 PM, GHT120 said:

I am fairly certain they were putting both positive tests AND close contacts in quarantine ... would have made no sense to quarantine close contacts but not positive tests.

You misunderstand. I didn't ask if they were putting only close contacts into protocol. I was asking if the only close contacts who had to go into protocol were unvaxxed people. I seem to recall that as soon as they all got the 2nd dose, it took a positive test to require quarantine.