Habs vs Pacioretty-less Knights Jan 20 2022

DON

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Would we be any worse without him?

And would we be any better with Kotkaniemi today? I doubt it. Effectively swapping Kotkaniemi and his $6M contract for Dvorak is not what has caused this disaster of a season.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

And would we be any better with Kotkaniemi today? I doubt it. Effectively swapping Kotkaniemi and his $6M contract for Dvorak is not what has caused this disaster of a season.

Agreed that those two players aren’t the cause for that disaster- there’s too many to list. Even without the KK fiasco, and if even if Price wasn’t injured, we were not going to be a playoff team . But if KK does become a 2nd line centre, he will be in his prime in 3-4 years, while Dvorak will be on a decline (assuming this year is just a blip like the rest of the team). 

3 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Agreed. But if KK does become a 2nd line centre, he will be in his prime in 3-4 years, while Dvorak will be on a decline (assuming this year is just a blip like the rest of the team). 

Dvorak is all of 25.

1 minute ago, DON said:

Dvorak is all of 25.

He is what he is going to be. We don’t know what KK is yet.

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

But if KK does become a 2nd line centre, he will be in his prime in 3-4 years, while Dvorak will be on a decline (assuming this year is just a blip like the rest of the team). 

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.