2022 NHL Entry Draft

Habs Fan in Edmonton

24 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I know

My point was that I wouldn't assume any victories with this Habs team. 

True. It would be more accurate for me to say that Thursday's game has the highest probability of a Hab's win than any other game they have remaining. 

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

When I see how bad the Flyers are doing a little tear forms in my eye as I think about how bad Bobby Clarke must be taking this.  Breaks my heart.

Mr Crocodile, is that you? 😂

11 minutes ago, DON said:

So, in 2019 and 2020, the NYR got really lucky....

Will Gorton three-peat? is he just that smart that it radiates luck

Radioactive Man | MUGEN Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Edited by alfredoh2009

2 hours ago, tomh009 said:

Kraken leading the Avalanche 2-0 in the first… Francouz with a .333 save percentage so far.

Kracken win and now in 29th place.

Arizona & Hawks, off to OT.

• Upvote 1

I thought for sure the Habs would win tonight but I am usually wrong.  As Commandant pointed out on the game thread we cannot catch Philly now so bottom 3 is assured (guaranteed top 5 pick) and Seattle just needs just 1 more point (or Habs lose a point) to guarantee a bottom 2 finish.  That is a lock. 

Now can Arizona actually do something or at least tease us a bit so there is hope for the worst record? Probably not but you never know. The picture is becoming clearer. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Clinching a bottom 2 spot will have to wait for another night. Can Arizona pull off a miracle and get a point from Washington? 

They only allowed two goals.  That's more or less a miracle for them.  (Of course, they didn't score at all so they lost.)

Just now, dlbalr said:

With Montreal's loss tonight, they've officially clinched a bottom-two spot, meaning they'll pick no worse than fourth.  Arizona's back in action against St. Louis tonight.

Yup. Can the Yotes pull off a miracle?   I don't have to cheer for Seattle anymore. 

1 minute ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Yup. Can the Yotes pull off a miracle?   I don't have to cheer for Seattle anymore. 

Well, the Blues have at least a point in 14 straight games and Harri Sateri is in goal for Arizona (and he coughed up seven last weekend in just over two periods).  It'd be quite something if the Coyotes got the win...or even a point.

Now 4-1, don't expect much from Arizona.  One thing we know for sure, Habs will draft no lower than 4th in the 1st round and no worse than 34 with their own 2nd round pick. Hopefully the Flames go out early so that pick is around 25?

It's a big draft year for them.