Canadiens vs Kraken - March 12, 2022

GHT120

16 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I would like to say that that Wideman own goal might be the single most inept Habs display I’ve seen in years. Which is really saying something 😃

:ph34r: Petry, Petry sure I saw worse :ph34r:

I had to double check the line-up. Poehling was given two wingers with whom he would normally play on a regular basis as a 4th line centre. Poehling seems to be the only Habs player who has not performed better under St-Louis. Even Pezzetta has continued to perform well, where Poehling has reverted back to marginal.

The game showed how the team has regained its confidence and despite not playing well for sequences, it fought back to even the score. That is good. loosing the extra point is also good in a tank year.

Edmundson makes Petry so much better. I hope they play together until the trade deadline in hopes of forcing a trade for Petry

Go Habs Go!!!

16 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I would like to say that that Wideman own goal might be the single most inept Habs display I’ve seen in years. Which is really saying something 😃

Matumbo didnt read that well either though. Should have frozen it.